|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||2 noites|
Ilha de Ver- Um belo Islan privada localizada na dramática Ogden Canyon direita no rio Ogden. Isolado com patos, cervos, guaxinim, esquilos, castor e da truta de cruzeiro a propriedade ainda convenientemente perto -10 minutos para a cidade com cursos de 10 golfe, belos parques, shoppings, teatros e restaurantes. Três resorts de esqui dentro de 10 a 20 minutos.
Bacia de neve, onde Olympics 02 'inverno foram realizadas, com um sofisticado ambiente fantástico a preços moderados. Powder Mountain maior área de esqui no hemisfério norte e nas proximidades Wolf Mountain, um resort familiar econômica, com dia e noite esqui.
Hospedagem no Isle of View é um romântico confortável 2.600 pés quadrados refúgio cercado por beleza, rio e montanhas com grande pesca direita fora do baralho - arco-íris e truta marrom são os mais comuns, com cutthroat, truta peixe branco e ribeiro também cruza o rio.
Também é possível jangada da casa à direita e atravesse a cidade em um rio que varia de classe 5-2 Há muitas trilhas para caminhadas e passeios nas proximidades e apenas até o rio, um par de minutos de carro, é Pineview Reservoir, um belo lago com atividades de barco e pesca.
Isle of View - pronunciar nosso nome em voz alta para o seu namorado para uma surpresa especial.
Adicionado novos Bedroom Master & Bath direita sobre o rio com lareira e tela plana com upgrade Comcast HBO etc. tentando manter os preços originais de modo que este é extra de US $ 50 / nt, acrescentou também para a sua experiência aprimorada nova Sauna em US $ 25 / nt extra. Se usando "reservar agora" apenas reservar casa e deixe-me saber interessados em cama extra ou Sauna e vou enviar solicitação de pagamento adicional para estes extras noturnas. Também 2 pagamentos podem ser organizadas.
Ogden was a great town and the proximity of cabin was perfect. 8 miles from snowbasin and a little closer to town. Amenities were great from hot tub to fireplace. We used it all! Kitchen was adequately equipped, beds were good and property is beautiful day and night. Highly recommend for a quaint stay in the mountains. Owner was easy and informative. Nice job guys!
Totally pleased with our stay. Only fifteen minutes to the parking lot of Snowbasin and a quick ride into town (Ogden) for supplies. Second morning outside temp was minus fourteen degrees. House warm.
Well equipped kitchen, spacious bedrooms. gorgeous main room. Sophisticated yet eclectic decor. "Caretaker Don" could not have been more helpful or pleasant. Owner very accessible.
My wife and I loved it. A few observations, some compliments and some complaints:
1. You're safe in the winter. The owner of the cabin hires a man to overlook the care/cleaning of the cabin. The man's name is Don and he's simply an angel. He and his son are the hardest working caretakers we've ever seen. We woke up around 5:30 am on Christmas morning and they were both out there already shoveling our walk, bridge and the driveway so we could walk safely to our cars. They came back two or three times on Christmas, which was on a Sunday, and did it again. Joseph (owner), I don't know what you're paying this guy, but it's not enough. Seriously, he needs a raise. I will probably approach him in the future and ask him if he wants to come work for me because he runs circles around most caretakers.
2. While you're there, don't work with Joseph, the owner, at all if you can help it. He simply owns it and quite frankly he's kinda grouchy. He's not the kindest man we've every worked with. Contact Don with all your needs. He'll take care of you.
3. When we got there they had just put in a brand new, huge TV in the living room and the DVD player wasn't compatible with it so they ordered a new one, which should be there by now. Instead of making a fuss about it, we just used our own while we were there at the cabin. It worked great. That shouldn't be an issue for future guests.
4. If you need to do laundry while you're up there, just bring some detergent with you or grab some at the grocery story 5 minutes down the road. I think they had one cup of detergent out, but we were there for a week, so we grabbed some from Walmart which is like 10 or 15 minutes away.
5. Use all the amenities. We had a couple days left and we still hadn't used the pool table, the hot tub, the fireplace in the game-room, etc. Take advantage of the whole cabin because it's pretty amazing.
6. If I had two complaints they'd be smell and towels. When we got there, there was a really funny smell in the cabin. We had a couple Christmas air fresheners and it totally took care of it. We didn't use the new room they advertised, but Don opened it for a second to look for a cord for the TV and I'm pretty sure the smell was from there. It might just be something stored in there that we didn't use or see. Beds were great, but the towels very used. They could afford to by some soft towels, but they were very exfoliating. Some people pay good money for that.
Fun cabin for a great new years eve, beautiful piece of property, definitely full of character, felt right at home.
Outras atividades: Compras, surfista, Escalada, Squash, ferraduras, balões de ar quente, quadra de basquete, mini-golfe, Boating, Snowboarding
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
dez 15 2016 - abr 15 2017
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
|Cleaning Fee||R$ 389 + Imposto|
New Master Bedroom & Bath available @ $50 per night. Sauna also available @ $25 per night. If interested in these extras they unfortunately(Boo!! VRBO/Homeaway) have be reserved by separate payment request. Contact me.