|Tipo de imóvel||condomínio|
|Estadia Mínima||6 - 30 noites|
Bem-vindo à nossa nova vivenda de luxo com vista para o mar direta / pôr do sol do 7º andar do Ko Olina Beach Villa Ocean Tower! Se você ama o Four Seasons Resorts e Caesars Palace, você vai desfrutar da prodigalidade e confortos encontrados aqui no de classe mundial Beach Villa Resort. Você vai encontrar amenidades de 5 estrelas, tais como bancadas em granito, piso de travertino, madeiras exóticas, de parede personalizados e acabamento janela, mobiliário de design, Hotel Collection cama contagem de 600 fios e toalhas, banheiras profundas, cabine de duche, 46 '/ 40' 1080p TVs Sony Bravia LCD HD cabo, DVD players Blu-ray e iPod dock rádio-relógio despertador. cozinha personalizada é projetado pelo mundialmente famoso chef Roy Yamaguchi, mais conhecido por restaurante do Roy. Cozinha está totalmente equipada com os melhores Sub-Zero e Lobo aparelhos inoxidável e adega. Impressora / fax / copiadora / scanner, serviço local / longa de telefone gratuito a distância, e Wi-Fi de banda larga gratuita estão incluídos para sua conveniência. Portas de correr de bolso e grandes varandas permitem-lhe desfrutar da beautjy pitoresca da costa oeste ensolarado de Oahu. Você está a poucos passos de distância das lagoas de areia de praia.
Melhor de tudo, você vai desfrutar de vista directa para o mar panorâmica a partir do 7º andar, uma brisa espetacular, e o pôr do sol perfeito em silêncio se decidir sobre a linha do oceano.
* 1734 pés quadrados
* 4 120Hz 1080p Sony Bravia HD TVs a cabo: 1 46 'TV na sala de estar, 3 40' TVs nos quartos
* 4 aparelhos de DVD Blu-ray
* 3 caixas de cabo Recepcionar
* canais de filmes grátis HBO
* canais de filmes grátis Showtime
* Wi-Fi de banda larga grátis
* Longa distância / local gratuito nos EUA e Canadá
* Utilização gratuita do Centro de Fitness: sala de ginástica, piscina / praia serviço de toalhas, armários, separar seus / suas salas de vapor, saunas, chuveiros e áreas de salão
* Livre reservados garantido tenda de estacionamento subterrâneo, estacionamento para visitantes, e elevadores semi-privadas
* O acesso a 24 horas Recepção, concierge, Estados Lounge, e Beach Bar
* Impressora HP / fax / copiadora / scanner
* Keurig sistema de cerveja 2. 0 café, fabricante regulares de café, torradeira, liquidificador, chaleira de água elétrico, fogão lento, panela de arroz, J. A. Henckels conjunto de faca, conjunto de panelas, louças, utensílios, pino do rolo, folhas de cookie
* 2 camas king size, 2 camas individuais, queen-size sofá-cama
* Berço / pack n play playard & cadeira alta e carrinho guarda-chuva
* rádios despertadores 4 iPod-dock
* Ferro e tábua de passar
* Espelho de maquilhagem iluminado e 2 secadores de cabelo
* Hotel Collection 600 fios lençóis de algodão egípcio
* Hotel coleção toalhas de banho extra macio
* Segura programável-combinação
* Cadeiras de praia
* Pranchas de bodyboard
* Brinquedos de praia
* Cooler e gelo azul
* Jogos: Scrabble, Monopoly, Damas, cartas de baralho
* tons de luz automático de filtragem em sala / cozinha
* Va Expansivo com portas de bolso para transição suave entre a vida interior e exterior
* 2 varandas separadas: 1 quarto principal e 1 de sala / cozinha com mobiliário conjunto e mata-mosquitos
* Bosche front-loading máquina de lavar / secar roupa dentro da unidade
* 3 banheiras de hidromassagem e 3 piscinas: Piscina olímpica colo, piscina lagoa, e piscina infantil fundo de areia
* Koi lagoas, cachoeiras, e paisagismo exuberante
* Segurança no local
* Propriedade Gated & entrada segura
* A poucos passos de 4 lagoas protegidas por rocha praia de areia com águas cristalinas águas calmas e peixes coloridos
* Sandy lagoas perfeitas para mergulho e seguro para famílias com crianças
* Ko Olina campo de golfe do outro lado da rua
* A uma curta caminhada de distância de Ko Olina Marina, do Marriott Beach Club, e sala de jantar requintado bom
* 5 minutos do centro de compras Kapolei com restaurantes, mercearias e armazéns gerais
* 10 minutos do parque temático de água Wet n Wild
* 15 minutos do centro de compras Waikele Premium
* 20 minutos do aeroporto internacional de Honolulu
* 30 minutos do North Shore & Waikiki
We spent 1 day on Waikiki, and all agreed this condo was home sweet home. So much better than the shoulder to shoulder packed Waikiki. This has everything you need. There's a deck box full of beach gear like chairs, floaties, snorkeling equipment, soft coolers and sand toys. The beds are so comfortable, and having 2 king beds was wonderful! So many other condos have a king and queen, but this has two kings. Even the pullout couch was wonderful. At the pool, a condo owner was complaining about how busy the place was, and I just laughed looking around at all the empty lounge chairs. If that's his version of busy, I'll take it! Having the beach bar was great for when you were too lazy to walk back up to the room for drink. And my new life goal is to get a double drawer dishwasher like this condo. I loved it! Have a wonderful time. I wish I could be there right now. One downside: The parking spots are mostly marked "compact only" so let the front desk know if you are driving an SUV. We did park our minivan in a compact spot, but it took a few tries. There are some non compact spots, so let them know when you check in if you'd prefer a full size spot. There was always plenty of parking, but you are assigned a specific spot. And enjoy the snorkeling right on the beach! Not huge schools of fish, but a very diverse group. One snorkeler was yelling that he saw an octopus. This place is heaven. Have an amazing trip!
A once in a lifetime holiday experience. Beautiful, well appointed condo. First class amenities including Egyptian linens, Gourmet kitchen, Sub Zero Fridge, Keurig coffee machine, and 3 Large Flat Screen TVs. Immaculate condition. Breathtaking views. My 6 year old and 3 year old had the time of their lives. CQ and concierge Patrick are first class. On a personal note, I made a mistake and booked an extra day that I did not use. Without hesitation CQ gave me a refund and credit for my next visit. As I said, first class with an emphasis on class. Last but certainly not least, I believe this represents one of the best values in all of Hawaii. Comparable units in neighboring Marriott, Aulani, and Four Seasons were between 50% and 300% higher in price. You simply can't go wrong! Book your dream vacation now.
Could have not been better. Beautiful, clean, condo. Grounds immaculate and the people that kept them up never stopped working. The actual grounds, pools, etc were even better than the pictures. They were out there early cleaning the pool and even the BBQ grills. Patrick fulfilled his duty in taking care of us. Thanks CQ. You were also very helpful and my deposit was credited back to me before I expected it. Recommend this place for anyone.
Thanks CQ for sharing your amazing villa with us. We are a family of 7 and this villa is fabulous. The views are to die for and the villa itself is so comfortable and luxurious. The beds are the best we have ever slept in. The grounds are amazing with great pools and a lagoon at your door step. CQ was so great to deal with and so friendly. We were greeted on arrival and everything was perfect. It is a really quiet relaxing complex and so nice to be out of the madness of Waikiki. I highly recommend this apartment to anyone who wants a great escape.
We had 5 people in our party and we loved our stay. We had breakfast every morning out on our 7th floor lanai just so we could sit and look out over the ocean. The villa is very spacious and nicely decorated. The beds were very comfortable and there was a lot of closet space in the bedrooms. The kitchen was well stocked with everything we needed for our week long stay. We liked all the high end appliances such as a Wolf range, Fisher and Paykel dish washer, and Sub-Zero refrigerator. This unit is one of the nicest places we've stayed at in Hawaii and we would definitely come stay here again.
This condo was the highlight of my husband and our 2 teenage boys trip to Hawaii. CQ was so kind, amazing and wonderful to deal with. The condo is so modern, spacious and comfortable with the 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The beds were very comfortable. The view from the lanai is lovely with the pools, gardens, palm trees and ocean. To be able to open up the entire wall onto the lanai was awesome! We loved the sound of the birds every day. We also loved the fact that the elevator was almost always right there to go up or down as there are so many elevators to accommodate all the condos. Garbage disposal was so easy with the chute right outside the condo door. So nice to have underground parking so close to the door. The building and grounds are very secure and clean . This property is so nice and quiet compared to the busyness of Waikiki or even the Disney Resort next door. There was live music at the outdoor bar. The lagoon was great to swim in without the worries of large waves. The beach was lovely and not busy. The outdoor bbq was great. Patrick and the staff were so kind and accommodating to us. My only regret is that we were not able to spend more time just relaxing at the condo and pools as most of our days were filled with touring Oahu and the many tourist attractions. Thank you CQ and family for sharing this piece of paradise with us. Mahalo & Aloha! God bless.
Campo de golf
Paradise Cove Luau
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
jun 1 2017 - jul 31 2017
Estadia mínima: 6 noite(s)
ago 19 2017 - dez 20 2017
Estadia mínima: 6 noite(s)
dez 21 2017 - jan 3 2018
Estadia mínima: 7 noite(s)
Estadia mínima: 30 noite(s)
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Payment is accepted in US Dollar.
No pets & no smoking please.
$500 refundable security deposit is required.
$1000 deposit per week is required upon signing rental contract.
Credit cards accepted via PayPal (2.93% transaction fee for US & 3.93% fee for other countries charged by PayPal).
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.