|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||3 noites|
O Jardins de Merida é uma residência com uma casa colonial para alugar, restaurado com extremo bom gosto à sua beleza original em um jardim muito tranquilo, com uma piscina comum. Ele está localizado na área mais desejável do centro histórico de Mérida, em Yucatán, México, ao lado da praça principal e ao famoso Paseo de Montejo.
A casa está totalmente decorado com um design de alta classe e mobiliário, e é totalmente independente para as despesas de água e electricidade. O Jardins de Merida é o cenário perfeito para relaxar e desfrutar de uma autêntica férias em Yucatán. Descubra a sua rica história, arqueologia e amigável cultura local.
"Les Jardins de Merida" é restaurado com extremo bom gosto à sua beleza original em um jardim muito tranquila, com uma grande piscina.
My wife and I went to visit Merida for 2 months. We stayed at the Jardins de Merida during our whole stay, and we absolutely LOVED IT.
- how well located the property was. It is right in the middle of the historical center, and everything is at a 5 minutes walking distance.
- the property. You feel like you are living in a little hacienda, surrounded by trees and peace (which is very important as Merida is a loud city at times).
- our house. We had all of the comfort of home, with a more modern / exotic touch to it! The decoration, the paintings, the ''ambiance'', everything made us feel like we were in a second home.
- the owners! They were helpful in every way and tried to make our stay as pleasant as possible. If we had a small problem with our house (happened once, with electricity), they would solve the problem in no time.
- our neighbors. The people renting at the same time as us were absolutely charming too! It felt like living in a discrete property and being able to meet people who love travelling too.
We didn't love:
We definitely recommend this place for anyone wanting to spend some time in the Yucatan. It is our number 1 choice, and we will be coming back next year for another 2 months!
We have a love hate relationship with this properrty- known as Les Jardins de Merida. On the one hand, the grounds and architecture of the building are fabulous. Upon walking into the secure courtyard you are bound to have one of those OOOHHH moments. The place is well maintained with a staff of 2 taking care of it daily. The rooms inside the units are spacious and the color pallet is beautiful. The owners are on site and are friendly.The property is conveniently located to all the key sites and you can walk to just about everything.
On the other hand, the owner really skimped on the finishing touches. Do not expect luxury. The kitchen is not set up for much in the way of cooking. If you plan to eat out a lot, it will be OK. However, we were here for a month so we did a lot of cooking in the unit-which called for a bit of creativity in pulling a meal together. There is no oven or grill, just a stove top and microwave (no dishwasher either). This is more of a reminder to you since the description of the property is accurate. We only had one frying pan although there were numerous pots. Utensils consisted of one small knife and a spatula-we bought our own wine opener, knives and other tools.We had to ask the owner for a can opener. There aren't any wine glasses either. The small appliances were really cheap, we had to set a bowl on top of the coffee maker to get it to stay closed to make our coffee. A comment to the owner did not get us a replacement.
The beds were hard...no pillow tops, no mattress pads, just a sheet on top of the bare mattress. The DVD player did not work and the owner told us this was a problem in 3 of the units. BTW-just a reminder that there is no clothes dryer here...we hung clothes over a rack to dry. Bet it's been a long time since you had to do that. Lastly, the wifi/internet was awfully slow and many times it wasn't functioning. If you need a good connection-this place will drive you nuts.
So, if you are only in Merida for a short time and plan to eat out a lot, this place will be fine. If you are here for longer you may want to look for something better equipped.
Merida, Yucatan, Yucatan, Riviera Maia, México (10 minutos de carro do Aeroporto Internacional de Mérida.) Localizado na área mais desejável do centro histórico de Mérida, em Yucatán, México, ao lado da praça principal (Zocalo) e ao famoso Paseo de Montejo. Merida é de 30 minutos de carro das praias Yucatan, no Golfo do México.
Outras atividades: Shopping, Boating Saúde / Spa Beleza
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 3 noite(s)
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.