|Tipo de imóvel||condomínio|
|Estadia Mínima||2 noites|
Construção nova em 2009, Platinum Classificado que é mais alta classificação de alojamento de cobre! Este condomínio é perfeito para uma escapadela em família diversão ou um grande momento com os amigos. Somente as melhores amenidades para uma estadia perfeita; No piso radiante de calor, 3-sided lareira a gás, Cozinha totalmente equipada, 2 TVs de tela plana, DVD player, lavadora e secadora, Pátio coberto com Seating & Gas Grill, 9 pés tectos, e Ski & Snowboard Closet.
Há também uma comunidade de área logo abaixo condomínio Hot Tub & aquecida Mudando depois de um longo dia de diversão. 2 lugares de estacionamento são fornecidos para que você possa puxar até o apartamento após uma longa viagem.
O condomínio está localizado na Vila de cobre apenas a uma curta caminhada até a Kokomo & High Point Teleféricos, a Escola de Ski School House, Restaurante, Bar e Coffee Shop. Se você quer mais emoção apenas a pé em direção ao centro da aldeia para mais bares, restaurantes, lojas, & Fun.
The unit was clean and the location was great - just a very short walk to the Union Creek lift, and you could ski almost all the way in, just had to cross the parking lot. The kitchen could have been a little more furnished, but we just ran the dishes every night so we could have bowls and cups for the next day. We had to get toilet paper and we ran out of trash bags. I'm sure we could have called and had that stuff brought, but we didn't. The Owner was very responsive and quickly replaced the hair dryer when we informed him the one in the unit was not working. The sofa bed was probably the most comfortable I have ever slept on and there were plenty of blankets and pillows. Overall, the unit was more than adequate and comfortable, but I wouldn't call it exceptionally furnished.
We really enjoyed our stay here with our two kids. It fit us perfectly! It was so convenient to the Ski school and all the green runs. We also really enjoyed the fireplace to warm up after a cold day on the mountain. Overall, a great place to stay!
The unit is not very old but has not been taken care of very well. It is in need of a good deep cleaning. The comforter on the bed needs to be thrown away and replaced. The left over salt/pepper, paper products in the cabinet needs to be cleaned and organized and/or just thrown away.
There is no ice maker or trays to even make ice.
Location was great and everything in the unit worked fine. We enjoyed our stay and apartment was in good condition not like described by one of the previous reviews. Some of the glasses were in need of replacement but we found plastic cups in the cupboard and used those instead. I think the dishwasher and the hard water are the problem and leaves the dishes with white film on them. Some of the pots to cook are really small and could use in upgrade. Would stay again at this apartment when in the area.
We had a great time staying at this condo at Cache at Union Creek. It is in the West Village which was very convenient for us since my husband was just starting to learn to snowboard (the West Village is where the ski school is and has the easier green runs). It was about a 5 minute walk to Center Village which has a lot more of the restaurants and shops. The only complaint I have is that it was hard to stabilize the temperature in the condo. It would take a long while for it to heat up and/or cool down. We were never cold though because the fireplace put out some great heat! It was more of an issue for it to cool down after the fire place had been on.
This was the worst rental experience we've ever had, despite the fact that the condo COMPLEX was in a great location. Here are a few of the reasons why:
- Walked in and the door was ajar. Not a good way to walk in to a unit!
- Sheets and blankets were unwashed, covered in hair, smelled disgusting. Had to wash all in small wash/dry units upon arrival, which was in the evening - so we were up very late washing everything on Christmas day!
- Pet hair, food particles, trash, dirt all over the floors. Refrigerator was grimy and dirty inside.
- Dishes/glassware/cutlery were dirty but put away, had food crusted on them. Had to wash all before using.
- Cheapest, most flimsy kitchen tools and things we've ever seen (and we stay in HomeAway rentals a LOT!)
- Little to no supplies available. Exactly 4 incredibly threadbare towels left for use. Had to go to the supermarket in Frisco and buy everything to set up a new house! And I mean EVERYTHING!
This was, by far, the worst rental unit we've ever stayed in, Copper or otherwise. It was absolutely and abundantly clear that the owner was out to make the most profit with the absolute least amount of cost, without any consideration for the fact that the renter was paying a lot of money and relying on them to have a comfortable vacation with their families. We did NOT have a comfortable vacation. We actually spent most of it trying not to touch anything in the condo and washing everything that we HAD to touch.
Everything was absolutely disgusting inside. And to top it off, the list of "departure" chores the owner left us was so offensive as he had clearly not worried about doing any of those things for us in advance of our arrival. I also now just saw that most of our deposit wasn't refunded - he says there was damage to the stovetop but there absolutely wasn't - we just didn't clean every speck off the glass cooktop since we ran out of time and needed to get out of there after our 6 hours of "departure" chores. It wasn't a huge deposit so it's fine, but it seems truly egregious and offensive, gesture-wise. We are incredibly unhappy about our experience in total and would not return nor recommend this unit to anyone!!!!!
Como chegar !!
Voar - Aeroporto Internacional de Denver ou Eagle County Airport
Shuttle Do Aeroporto - Chão transferências de transporte transporte do aeroporto de Denver Internacional pode ser reservado através do call center ou reservado online.
Dirigir - Copper Mountain Resort está localizado a 75 milhas (121 quilômetros) a oeste de Denver ea 20 milhas (32 quilômetros) a leste de Vail off Interstate 70 na saída 195. Tome County Road 91 Sul. Faça primeira à direita para Copper Road. No círculo ficar à direita para Beeler lugar. Vire à esquerda na União Creek Trail.
Locomoção - O serviço de ônibus está disponível 7 dias por semana, 365 dias por ano. Ônibus servir paradas a cada hora entre 06h00-01h30. Em horários de pico, algumas paradas podem ser servidos a cada 30 minutos. A Summit Stage oferece Cidade-a-Cidade e rotas de ônibus residenciais. As estações de transferência em Frisco, Breckenridge, e Silverthorne possam alterar ônibus para acessar as diferentes rotas.
Golf: - Copper Creek está prevista para 19 de junho Abra e fechar 04 de outubro. Tee-times estão disponíveis a cada 10 minutos a partir de 9h00 - 17:00. Todas as datas e horários estão sujeitos a alterações devido às condições meteorológicas e do curso. A loja Golf abre uma meia hora antes do curso.
Ski: Montanha Estatísticas:
- Localização: Copper Mountain é apenas a 75 milhas de Denver com 2.450 hectares de terreno esquiável e uma aldeia que se sente mais como um bairro. Os hóspedes do cobre desfrutar passos hospedagem, entretenimento après ski, terreno naturalmente dividida, eventos emocionantes e um acolhedor, experiente equipe.
- Temporada: Copper está aberta de 06 de novembro de 2009 até 18 de Abril, 2010.
- Base de dados de elevação: 9.712 pés / 2.926 metros
- Elevação Pico: 12.313 pés / 3.767 metros
- Vertical Drop: 2.601 pés / 793 metros
- Elevadores: Total 22 (1 de seis pessoas, elevador de alta velocidade, 4 quads de alta velocidade; 5 telecadeiras triplos, 5 telecadeiras duplos e 7 surface lifts)
- Capacidade de elevação: 32,324 esquiadores por hora
- Acres esquiável: 2.450 acres / 985 hectares faz cobre um dos maiores resorts de esqui e snowboard no Colorado
- trilhos marcados: 126 (21% iniciantes, 25% intermediários, 36% avançado, 18% especialista)
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
PRIME SKI 2017
fev 16 2017 - abr 10 2017
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
|Taxa de animais de estimação||R$ 157|
|Cleaning||R$ 314 + Imposto|