|Tipo de imóvel||casebre|
|Estadia Mínima||2 - 4 noites|
Brand new cottage escondido na mata, 1900 espaço de vida m², pé ou de bicicleta distância da praia, Four Winds Casino, lojas e restaurantes locais. A uma curta distância (10 milhas) ao do Michigan City Blue Chip Casino and Lighthouse Premium Outlet Mall, para sua conveniência comercial. Este é um novo 3 quartos e 2 1/2 banheiros cottage charmoso e confortável. O quarto principal tem uma cama queen-size e banheiro privativo, o segundo quarto tem uma cama queen-size, e 3º quarto (no sótão) tem 2 camas de solteiro. A cozinha tem novos de S / S aparelhos e bancadas de granito. A abundância de pratos, panelas e talheres. Convés blindado, lareira a gás e um log queimando fogueira no deck são apenas algumas das comodidades para mencionar, roupa de cama, banho e toalhas de praia também são fornecidos.
Casa nova marca, nenhuma desordem, aninhado nos bosques, e cercado pela natureza. Temos bancadas de granito todos os utensílios de cozinha e panelas, George Foreman Grille, não há vara grade elétrica, café e chá potes, Panini grade, especiarias e muito mais. Abrir deck com mesa de piquenique, fogueira e grelha de carvão, alpendre com assentos / descansando para 6. Pé ou de bicicleta para a praia ou casino uma curta distância da estação de trem Am Track (1/2 milha) para a área de Chicago e é um passeio de uma hora.
Cottage was perfect for our weekend getaway. It's beautifully decorated, stocked with everything you need, and close to town and the beach. It was chilly the weekend we were there so we didn't spend much time on the screened in porch but it would be perfect for summer evenings in Michigan. You won't be disappointed with this VRBO rental it has everything you want and more.
My family and I just returned from a weekend at this lovely cottage in the woods! This home is simply beautiful and very spacious! Six people slept very comfortably. The owners have thought of everything! Kitchen is fully stocked, gas fireplace was great for taking the chill out of the house in the evening and the screened porch was very cozy! Loved the decorating!!! Only down side was the cable kept cutting out. We did eat at the Stray Dog restaurant. Food was great and so was the atmosphere. Owners were very easy to work with. Hope to return there in the future!! :)
We loved our stay at this property! It was very well stocked, clean and comfortable. Great location. Typically I wouldn't care about TV when we are on a vacation but there were a few things we missed because of the TV issues (no cable , just an antenna). No big deal- it was still an awesome and relaxing few days! Would definitely come back to this property.
This beautiful cottage was the perfect place for our family to stay while in New Buffalo. The kitchen was equipped with anything you could need and the house was spotless. There was more than enough room and the board games and cards were an added bonus. We utilized the grill almost every night and appreciated the charcoal and gas that was left for our use. The house is a short commute to town, the beach, and the casino. Our favorite restaurant to visit was "The Stray Dog". The house also comes with its own parking pass to use at the beach (usually $10 per time in the parking lot). The screened in porch was the perfect hideaway from the mosquitoes and the ceiling fans out there were perfect. Thank you so much for our stay!
- Nice place overall. Well taken care of. All rooms were clean. House uncluttered.
- Loved the large screen room! Spent a lot of time in there relaxing and visiting.
- We appreciated all of the "extra", above and beyond type items provided: games, beach chairs, propane, firewood, beach towels, coffee, spices, beach parking pass, bikes, washer/dryer...etc.
- Owner was easy to communicate with.
- Convenient location to town. Probably 2 or 3 miles to restaurants, beach, grocery, gas.
- No grass or yard for kids to play. All gravel and mulch.
- Beach isn't really walking distance. The couple days we tried to drive down there (holiday wknd), the beach parking lot was full. Only option was to park in town wherever possible and walk to beach. Typically not a huge deal but with toddlers + gear it wasn't easy.
- Checkout time of 10am is too early. Cleaning people pulled in driveway at 9:45am.
- Couldn't have as many fires as we wanted to b/c of the mosquitoes. They were aggressive and plentiful even w/ bug spray on. Area needs to be sprayed.
- No TV on main floor. We weren't there to watch TV but it would've been nice to be able to at least turn on the news in the mornings.
- Very close to neighbors on both sides.
Outras atividades: Jogo, Golfe, Passeios a cavalo, colheita da baga, Ciclismo, & Degustação de vinhos
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
jan 1 2017 - dez 31 2017
Estadia mínima: 4 noite(s)
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
A partir deR$ 623
100% refund if canceled over 30 days before arrival. Less than 30 zero refund but all monies deposited can be applied to any available future bookings. There are no penalties.
Standard arrival times are 3:00pm and departure at 10:00am in season (summer time) Departures are strictly enforced however off season & arrival times are more relaxed. When housekeeping is done it's yours.
One other note about booking inquiries they usually come in clusters of 2 & 3 at a time for approximately the same dates at the same time so I am carrying on a conversation with several people when some one in the group says "I want to book your cottage" the other people I am conversing with are informed that I have a unconfirmed booking in range of their requested dates and the conversation stops. The party who is requesting the booking has 3 days to get the deposit check to me otherwise the cottage is put back in circulation to receive inquires. PayPal is available only as a last minute pay option and you must add a 5% service fee to your booking amount when paying.