|Tipo de imóvel||condomínio|
* Conferir os pagamentos são as taxas de aluguer anunciados.
* On-line pagamentos de débito doméstico / cartão de crédito = adicionar 2. 5% do valor do aluguel para processamento. On-line de pagamentos internacionais com cartão de débito / crédito = adicionar processamento de 3. 75%.
11 anos condomínio de 3 andares velha bonita apenas a 2 quarteirões da praia, extremo sul do calçadão e do centro de convenções e apenas 1 bloco de quadras de tênis bonito, parque infantil e campo de futebol. Um carro de 3 minutos de viagem de todos os restaurantes na baía.
Além disso, perto de Wildwood Crest e Cape May! Lavadora e secadora na unidade. duche exterior. 2 carros na garagem de estacionamento para que você não terá que se preocupar sobre onde estacionar bem. Isto é perfeito para a família que quer ser perto de tudo. Big Eckerd Farmácia / Market & um jantar de família estão a 1/2 quadra! Desculpe não fumar ou animais de estimação.
Quarto # 1- 1 cama queen e 1 dobrável duplo
Quartos # 2 e # 3 1 cama em cada um.
Vivendo quarto- 1 cama queen.
Locatários devem trazer suas próprias toalhas e lençóis.
Sinta-se livre para trazer uma cama extra inflável se você gostaria
Tony's place was perfect for our small family. Our two boys (13 and 10) really enjoyed having their private bedrooms. The apartment is spacious, comfortable and clean. Dealing with Tony was easy, straight forward and pleasant. We've been to Wildwood many times and rented other places before. Next time, we go back, we are definitely renting this place again!
I wanted to finally take my kids on a vacation. With five kids and my dad along I was looking to rent two hotel rooms for a week, Which ended up being almost as much as finding this rental. I chose this rental and couldn't have been happier. SO much space and much better than a hotel, It felt like a home away from home. Large bathrooms and so much room. My kids were not falling all over each other. Two blocks to the boardwalk was very nice. Loved the Rite Aid a block away. Tony was very helpful and answered any questions I had. Great place! Would love to book future trips here!!
I have to say that this condo was everything that we were looking for. We have a 17 year old who brought a couple of friends and couldn't have picked a better location. With two short blocks to the beach and board walk, a basketball court around the corner and a Rite Aid a 1/2 block away, we couldn't have gone wrong. Rite Aid was a huge factor for misc. items that were needed.
I must say that Tony, the owner of the condo, went above and beyond answering any questions that I had in a very timely manner and was very nice to speak to.
I would highly recommend renting this condo, especially for the price.
I was there with my wife and 2 sons.. my sons (12 and 14) liked that it was close (a block) to the tennis courts and baseball fields.. They could walk over without us having to wonder where they were. We got breakfast at a diner at the corner a few times- food was decent and the the service was pretty good.
Inside, the home was nice and clean and pretty roomy. It almost smelled too clean- we arrived as the cleaning woman was leaving and she said she had just mopped the kitchen floor with Pine Sol. But i guess that's a good thing.. It could have used an extra chair or two- maybe an extra loveseat. We barely had to keep the AC on- it would get really cold, really quickly. So just keeping ceiling fans on and windows open was comfortable and breezy. We could walk to beach in prob 4 mins which was nice. Would stay there again if we were going to visit wildwood again next summer.
This condo is a very nice place to stay, well situated (1 block and a half from the boardwalk and the beach),
Although I was quite disappointed for many reasons:
1. This place definitely needs a fresh coat of paint inside the condo (lots of scuffs and marks on the walls).
2. A little more decoration and color would make this place homier.
3. 3 light bulbs out of 5 were burnt out or did not work over the kitchen table.
4. Both patio blinds should really be changed. The blinds could not be opened or pushed to the side. Broken and missing vertical slats found lying on the floor in the kitchen closet.
5. Blinds in 1st bedroom at top of stairs do not stay up.
6. Kitchen closet should be cleaned out (a real mess).
7. No bed sheets, bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths, dish towels, toilet paper, etc.
8. Nowhere on the web site or the lease agreement does it mention that you have to bring your own set of bed sheets, bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths, dish towels, etc. (Thank god I saw the comment the night before I left from the last person that was there in June 2010. If I hadn’t I would have had to go to a Wal-Mart to buy them and that would have been money spent on top of what we were already paying for the Condo!!)
9. My mistake was not bringing my own pillows (my children had brought theirs for sleeping in the car). Here the pillows were sweat stained yellow, really disgusting…Usually there are zippered protective coverings on pillows and washed after the guests leave, need I say more.
10. No laundry detergent, no dishing soap….
11. There were only 4 chairs for the kitchen table (we were 5!). We had to get one of the plastics ones from the balcony and it was not very comfortable.
12. Not enough dishes (large plates (4), small plates (4), bowls (4) or cutlery (3 knives, no steak knives) for everyone for the same above reason (we were 5!).
13. A new set of pots (large, medium and small ones with handles) and pans would definitely be a must! No huge bowl for salad, or any salad strainer, or any storage containers for leftovers, etc. We shouldn’t have to bring our own. These should be provided. Have you ever tried making a salad for a family of 5 and not have a big bowl to put it in or a salad strainer to strain the water off after washing it
The location was great: short walk to the beach & boardwalk. Nice amount of space for a family. However, since Wildwood has such a large selection of nice properties from which to choose, management and maintenance of the unit needs to improve if repeat customers are desired at this particular unit. Informed the owner of the following issues:
1. Deadbolt locks did not work properly on several doors.
2. Was not able to get Wifi Internet access until the 3rd day we were there.
3. Sink in master bath leaks.
4. Tub in hall bath does not drain properly.
5. Blinds in 1st bedroom at top of stairs do not stay up.
6. Vertical blinds in 2nd bedroom have broken slats.
7. Not enough pots for a family. One of the two pots has a broken handle.
8. Icemaker not working. No ice trays either.
9. No medium/large containers or bowls for serving or food storage.
10. Living room vertical blinds have several broken slats.
11. Dirty/moldy shower curtains were under bathroom sinks (we threw them out)
12. Bathroom rugs were moldy/smelly (we washed them).
13. Need to make it clear in your ad whether sheets, bath towels, and kitchen towels are provided (one set of sheets in the entire 3 bedroom unit and no towels).
1 1/2 quadras do calçadão, diversões e de praia, 1 bloco de campos de ténis, campo de futebol e parque infantil. Perto de tudo!
***Special! All of July or Aug for $4800***
May weeks $995
June weeks $1200
July and August weeks $1550
September weeks $1075
Monthly Rental Terms:
All of June (Memorial Day through end of June)- $3600
All of July- $4800
All of August- $4800