|Tipo de imóvel||apartamento|
|Estadia Mínima||3 - 5 noites|
Bem-vindo ao nosso lugar! Este é um apartamento de dois níveis atraente, pacífica e muito espaçoso que consiste em:
- Três quartos a / c
- Cozinha totalmente equipada
- Áreas de jantar e sala de estar com vista para o mar
- HDTV / Roku
- Sala de jogos com mesa conversível piscina / ping-pong / hóquei, televisão, sala de estar e ambos vista para o mar e vista floresta tropical.
- Terraço largo aberto com vista de nossa Mata Nacional - El Yunque e do Oceano Atlântico. Perfeito para um pequeno-almoço ao ar livre. Durante o dia, oferece um ambiente tranquilo para um bronzeado agradável e uma boa leitura. À noite, é o melhor lugar para jantar sob as estrelas.
Outras conveniências são:
- Acesso à Internet sem fio
- Máquina de lavar e secar
- Televisão por cabo em todas as televisões
- Os lençóis são incluídos
- 2 lugares de estacionamento no interior das instalações
- Acesso controlado com segurança
O complexo tem uma área de comunidade com duas grandes piscinas e uma piscina infantil. Também um parque infantil para as crianças.
Localizado a 30 minutos de distância do Aeroporto Internacional de San Juan, a 40 minutos de Old San Juan, a 15 minutos de distância do mais próxima Wall-Mart, Walgreens, os estabelecimentos e muitas outras lojas e locais para comer. Olhando para o entretenimento fora, este apartamento tem a melhor localização:
- 35 minutos do El Yunque National Rainforest
- 20 minutos de distância da nossa praia mais bonita público: Balneario de Luquillo
- 20 minutos do Hacienda Caraballi para aqueles que gostariam de equitação, Go-Karts e outras atividades.
- 15 minutos de campos de golfe Bahia Praia
- 15 minutos de distância do cinema mais próximo (no interior da saída)
- 50 minutos de distância da cidade de Fajardo, onde pode visitar Las Cabezas de San Juan durante o dia e para a baía fluorescentes à noite. Se você quiser ir um pouco mais longe, a partir de Fajardo você pode fazer um passeio de 50 minutos em um ferry para Culebra ou um passeio de 35 minutos para as ilhas de Vieques e desfrutar de algumas das mais belas praias do mundo.
Obrigado por considerar Puerto Rico como seu destino de férias. Nossas preocupações são que você tem a estadia mais agradável no nosso lugar. Nós garantimos que você poderá desfrutar de cada minuto.
Devido a razões de segurança não tenho mais o churrasco.
I enjoyed my stay. This villa is quiet, relaxing, and have everything you need for fun and entertainment. We were able to entertain ourselves at home without having to leave the villa once we did groceries. I will encourage anyone to stay at this villa.
We had a great time in Puerto Rico. Suzanne's condo was great to stay at. Very centralized for all the different activities we wanted to do with our older kids. We are a family of six and had plenty of room and did not feel like we were on top of each other. Lots to do in the condo; pool, very quiet beach (hardly anyone goes there), pool table, etc. We felt very secure with always seeing the friendly security guard making his rounds and just keeping an eye on everything. Overall we had a get time at the condo and we had everything that we needed. Suzanne was great to work with and took care of us when somethings did come up. She got back with us quickly and made sure our stay was great. Thanks for a great week.
Muy buena, la casa es increíble, tiene de todo, no nos faltó de nada, me sentí como en casa.. Ya la estoy echando de menos, sin duda volvería en mi próximo viaje a PR, muy muy aconsejable..
Los vecinos super simpaticos, nos ayudaron en todo lo posible para disfrutar de la isla, igual que los chicos de seguridad Joel, una gran persona..
Somos chicos jóvenes y disfrutamos muchísimo si estas pensando ir a la isla y quieres una casa estratégicamente situada para poder visitarlo todo está es la tuya.. Saludos
We have rented through VRBO/Homeaway/Flipkey several times in the past. We had no issues in making another reservation when we found this gem amidst all the other options in Puerto Rico. And from the moment we began the process, we found a home owner that truly cares about their property and your comfort. As such, we would highly recommend this condo to everyone. Here are a few of the highlights from this oasis:
1. Suzanne responds quickly to your e-mails/calls to ensure that everything is just right.
2. Everything from the entrance code, keys, wifi password, gate opener, use of the water heater & air conditioner are clearly spelled out so that you have no issues with walking in, feeling at home, and what to expect.
3. The upstairs balcony was one of our favorite spots because of the gas grill, patio table/chairs, and beautiful views of the rainforest, mountains, and out to the ocean.
4. The game room upstairs was also a hit at night with my 2 college age girls. We played a lot of pool, ping pong, enjoyed the music stations on the tv, and sitting around in the hammock chairs. Only disappointment was that the fans on the walls did not work, nor were the speakers hooked up to a stereo or tv. But, none of that was a deal breaker since opening up the doors at night allowed some breeze inside to help cut down the heat since there is no a/c upstairs.
5. The property and condo all were well maintained, clean, comfortable, modern, resort like and just as described. A big plus was having security on property constantly making rounds.
6. The beach just outside the gate is secluded and beautiful. Be sure to shuffle your feet in the water... you will find a lot of sand dollars! We found over 100 in a matter of an hour in the water.
The only issue we had with the condo was that the a/c in the living area was not working. The renter prior to us did not report the issue to Suzanne during their stay, nor at checkout. So, by the time that Suzanne found out, it was too late to get it fixed by our arrival the next afternoon (Sunday). She informed us of this issue upon arrival and said that the repair person would be there by 5pm the next day to fix it. Luckily, opening up the doors from the bedrooms allowed cool air to flow out into the living area, dropping down the humidity, and making it comfortable. The next day, the repair person showed up, and within 20 minutes had the issue fixed.
By far, one of our best vacations ever! Thanks Suzanne!
The security is great. There is a good variety of entertainment, from cable and roku to the games, so much space. There apartment is fully furnished and great for families and groups. The terrace has wonderful views and great plants. We will miss this place.
This was our first time renting from home away and our first time to Puerto Rico so we were a little nervous about the whole experience. Loiza didn't have the best reviews but the apartment did so we gave it a shot and it was an amazing experience!
There were 6 of us, 3 adults and 3 kids ages 15,12 and 5. When we opened the door to the apartment (Suzanne gave us step by step directions so it was easy to find) we were ALL blown away! It's is EXACLTY as it appears in the pictures, maybe even better. Everything about the apartment was perfect. It slept us all very comfortably, the kids had their own bathroom, we had a washer and dryer, the view was breath taking, the game room was so much fun and the roof top terrace was awesome!! After busy days of playing at the beach, wandering old San Juan or going to the rain forest we still had so much to look forward to when we got home. We barbecued on the roof every night, listened to music (although security did ask us twice to turn it down and it wasn't very loud) and played pool which was so much fun for all of us! There are 2 hammock chairs in the game room that my 5 year old absolutely loved!
We never felt unsafe at all. The security guards are great, so friendly and even being in town we felt safe. Loiza definitely isn't a resort city and some parts are a little rough looking so if you're into fancy resorts this isn't the place for you. If you want to experience authentic Puerto Rico than this is the jackpot!
Our beach was private, we maybe saw 5 other people ever on it. After driving to San Juan and seeing the very crowded beaches we were even more grateful for this. The location is great, 30 minutes from El Yunque and San Juan and about 40 minutes from the airport.
I could go on and on about how perfect this place is so I'll finish with this... If you are considering this apartment, book it! You WON'T be disappointed. We're already planning a trip back in June and will definitely stay here!
Saindo do aeroporto siga o sinal de San Juan e depois o sinal para Loiza Estrada 187 para a 35 minutos ao longo da linha de costa. Além disso, você pode usar a rota via expressa 66 saída 14. Loiza está a menos de uma hora de belas atrações como: a magia de Old San Juan *, El Yunque Mata Nacional, Luquillo Beach *, passeios a cavalo, campos de golfe, Las Cabezas de San Juan *, o nosso maior shopping center Plaza Las Americas, passeios de catamarã, casinos e cozinha requintada, mais do que uma hora de distância, praias de areia branca na Vieques e Culebra ilhas, cidade Ponce, Hacienda Buenavista, Cavernas do Rio Camuy.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
dez 13 2016 - dez 16 2016
Estadia mínima: 3 noite(s)
dez 19 2016 - jan 1 2017
Estadia mínima: 5 noite(s)
Estadia mínima: 5 noite(s)
A partir deR$ 519
|cleaning fee||R$ 294 + Imposto|