|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||3 noites|
Dê um passeio nas nuvens nesta luxuosa casa de montanha, com vistas amplas sobre Lake Chatuge e 300 graus de paisagens de montanha. Não isolado por qualquer meio comunidade -Valley e Ridges Golf Course abaixo são Alit à noite
Estando localizado centralmente estamos a apenas 10 minutos de Hiawassee e 20 minutos de Murphy. Entretenimento semanal é fornecida na Georgia State Fairgrounds ou Funland (corridas de kart, putt-putt) apenas 12 minutos de distância. Se o seu para outfitters aventura 5 de rafting estão dentro de 45-60 minutos do nosso refúgio. Viagens por estrada cênica para cada um destes são uma maravilha em si mesmos. Atravessar o belo Vale do Tusquitte e para cima e ao longo da estrada floresta do estado (cascalho) para o desfiladeiro de Nantahala, passando por cachoeiras e buracos flyfishing faz para uma das muitas viagens de um dia emocionante.
Lake Chatuge é de cinco minutos para a pesca, canoagem
Excelente larga estrada asfaltada até a casa.
** Veja Proprietário
Palavras-chave: espetacular Montanha & Lake Vistas
Like my e-bay experiences, communicate well, be patient with the other party to resolve an issue so a negative review to owner is avoided - tried that for two months. Unfortunate this review is now posted. Below is the list:
1. Arrived to a broken rocking chair on porch.
2. Had to call owner for instructions to turn on gas fireplace (no written instructions on premise). Alarmingly, with gas fireplace on, we smelled gas throughout!!! Owner's response: "That's how it is.". I cannot disagree more. It is hazardous! If I had little ones, I would be scared about them inhaling the gas fumes. (FYI: We rent vacation houses twice/year for month long stay ea.- never had gas fumes with other gas fireplaces which were on every night!!!) We didn't dare use this gas fireplace.
3. Bath towels are thin, mismatched and a couple of them have holes.
4. One Master bath sink plug didn't work so water wouldn't drain; the owner told me (the guest) how to fix it over the phone!
5. Upstairs carpet is rippled - buckled from water damage?
6. A window in upstairs bedroom wouldn't shut. We stuffed a 12 inch gap with towels to avoid being cold at night.
7. In other bedroom, to get rid of odor in the room, we opened a window to air it, not knowing both self-locking mechanisms are broken on this double hung window, once top window was lifted, it fell forward and a pane of glass shattered. Immed., we phoned the owner, took photos as he requested, couldn't e-mail the photos as he requested 'cos WiFi at the house is slow and we cleaned up the big mess of glass shards -- we spent at least 3 hours on this problem.
Didn't receive our security deposit in 2 weeks as specified in agreement; I e-mailed owner to find out he would charge us for the window glass replacement. I informed him he should not charge his guests for "wear and tear", that at least 5 other windows have similar-problems which spell more disasters waiting to happen. Then, the owner changed his tune. He wrote according to the agreement "windows and doors must be left closed and locked". (It didn't say: "During your stay" like some other points.) Ever been to a vacation house where owner won't allow windows and doors to be opened?! How to go to the porch?
Finally, security deposit came 2 days ago; took out 1/2 of glass replacement cost. We are okay with it if we are at fault, but this is clearly a "wear and tear". I know. I manage properties.
Sad owner. Sad house is also for sale.
I will be back next year
Beautiful location and views! Wake up each morning to a glorious sunrise and mountain view for miles. Owners are easy to communicate with and respond quickly to questions about the property. It is even more than we expected.
Home is beautiful, well decorated and very clean. We highly recommend this property for a relaxing vacation or getaway.
My family and I were extremely impressed with this property. The home is very well-maintained, very clean and nicely decorated. It had all the amenities that we were looking for and plenty of room for all of us to be comfortable.The property is even nicer than the pictures online and the views are amazing! Easy access to get to the property and to the main road. Thank you Mike for all of your assistance and for allowing us to stay in your home! We would definitely recommend this property to friends and relatives. Can't wait to be back!
We had the pleasure to stay here over the Christmas holidays. The Home was spacious, clean, comfortable, and had an abundance of Feng Shui. It felt like a home filled with love versus a sterile place to hang your clothes for a week. The owners were very friendly and helpful. They wanted us to have an enjoyable time and recommended various adventures in the area. The views of the surrounding mountains were exceptional. I will stay here again the next time I am in the area.
This rental was awesome. We loved everything about it. The views were breathtaking, spent all day on the porch taking in the mountain views. The house was very clean, very spacious, and perfect for our trip. We plan to go back again next year for our annual FALL trip. Hope to come back in the summer also. Great hiking trails and waterfalls near by to explore.
Estando localizado centralmente estamos a apenas 10 minutos de Hiawassee e 20 minutos de Murphy.
Outras atividades: Caiaque, observação da vida selvagem, Canoagem, Escalada, Saúde / Beauth Spa, ferraduras, Compras, basquetebol, mini-golfe
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 3 noite(s)
A partir deR$ 526
|Observações: As tarifas levam em consideração a estadia de 4 hóspedes, adicione R$ 32 por noite, por pessoa adicional|
|Cleaning Fee||R$ 319|
$275- Damage/Security Deposit required or may purchase non-refundable $59 damage protection up to $1500 coverage. Charges using credit cards or paypal are incurred by renter
Damage /Security deposit is usually returned within a week if contract has been adhered to. $100 cleaning fee.
Please CALL regarding HOLIDAY , Fall Festival, and Seasonal Rates.
You may purchase additional insurance through CSA for $59 (covering $1,500)