|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
Caminhe por dia com os lagartos em Joshua Tree National Park e pendurar a noite com os lagartos de sala de estar em Joshua Tree de cafés locais e galerias de arte. Ou ficar em, e aconchegar na cama king-size e assistir o mundo do deserto passam; jack coelhos, codornizes, linces e coiotes visitar tudo vai fazer o seu caminho passado grandes janelas panorâmicas. Três pátios oferecem vistas espetaculares de 270 graus do nascer do sol, pôr do sol, e, claro, as estrelas da noite arrebatadoras.
Mundos longe das multidões e do tráfego esta linda casa está localizada no deserto de Joshua Tree hushed Highlands em 2. 5 hectares, e é um rápido 2 milhas para Joshua Tree National Park.
Este retiro doce oferece duas suítes; sala de estar; um piso plano aberto, totalmente equipada + cozinha renovada e casa de banho completa com banheira espaçosa / chuveiro. Todos possuem novos, utensílios e aparelhos modernos totalmente renovados. Se você não se sentir como cozinhar, você está a uma curta distância de vários bons restaurantes e uma grande chávena de café na cidade de Joshua Tree.
Role para baixo para ver as fotos adicionais ...
We really enjoyed our stay at Joshua Tree. The house was a little tricky to find first time but that was due to the inadequacies of the sat nav! The house is lovely - spacious, well equipped and comfortable. Both bedrooms have large picture windows looking out over the landscape and we saw some interesting birds and animals first thing in the morning. Then there's the location - just a few minutes drive from the national park which is spectacular and very well maintained. Did lots of walking - some long ones (6 or 7 miles) and a couple of short 1 mile loops on our last morning. The entry ticket is valid for a week which is great as after the first day we could drive past any queues.
Would recommend and would return. But best not to take a low slung car - some of the potholes on the local dirt roads are very meaty!
Some cleaning issues, such as filthy oven and toaster oven. Kitchen sink drains slowly. Not a deal breaker as we will be back😄.
The house was wonderful in all respects; very clean and comfortable. Very quiet even being in a community, there not many people around while we were there. The house stayed cool when it was warm, the kitchen was fully equipped with a full sized refrigerator with large freezer. Was an excellent house for our dog, who had his first sighting of a coyote and jack rabbits. Many windows and many places to sit depending on if one wanted sun or shade. We didn't use the tub outside due to the drought, but it looked like it would be very fun to sit in while star gazing. We were very pleased with everything although we couldn't find (or there was not one as stated) the CD player which was a little disappointing. All in all, highly recommended- Judith Mustard
Great setting in the JT Highlands. Minutes from the Park Entrance and other attractions. Amenities are accurate. The outdoor bathtub is heaven. Some improvements would help.
- Best view in the JT Highlands! The queen room side gets the sunrises, the king room side gets the sunsets
- The king bed is firm, the queen bed is firmer - we tried both and had good sleep. Pillows are soft and fresh linens
- The front door sitting area provided a great spot to view the city lights and stars at the same time
- Houses in proximity (~100 yards) but still felt secluded,
- Great array of wildlife visible from the house (coyotes, quails, rabbits...)
- Kitchen is stocked and offers great space and equipment for preparing meals, fridge makes great ice
- The outdoor bathtub is heaven, this helped us cool off tremendously, along with the constant breeze
- The bathroom has a great big tub and sink, towels were fresh and soft, water pressure and temps were good
- Windows and glass surround the house, great for views of the vast desert
The Not-So-Good (reasons for the 4 stars):
- The weather was peaking upper 90's to 100's. The swamp cooler and ceiling fans tried their best, but the house only got cooled to about 85's even at night. Perhaps providing electric fans in the bedrooms can help especially during summer.
- The kitchen didn't have a microwave so we just used the toaster oven to reheat foods
- The winds do pick up at night, the king room screen door is loose and it does keep banging against the door and frame, making it a little difficult to sleep.
- The Wifi is only about a 2Mbps speed (may not be enough for Netflix, etc..), but we didn't mind too much
- The hammock and reclining outdoor chair on the pictures were not present on our visit - perhaps they broke?
- The JT Highlands roads are not paved. A standard car/truck/suv will do fine, but sports or lowered vehicles will have difficulty.
- With AT&T we got about 1-2 bars inside the house
- PioneerTown and the Giant Rock in Landers were nearby and are great attractions. Due to perhaps the hot weather, we were alone at these sites - kind of eerie but a great experience at the same time.
- We didn't get to try any due to timing, but Jeff provided a great list of eateries and attractions, will definitely try them on our next visit.
The Adobe House provided what we were looking for - a relaxing weekend with a little adventure on the side. Will definitely be back.
spent one night at the house and enjoyed it very much. the house isn't as secluded as it appears to be in the pictures...not that it mattered, as all was as quiet as could be, but there are several houses in the vicinity. it's close enough to the park and downtown Joshua Tree which is very convenient. the house was clean and well kept. I'm a super neat freak and did notice that the floors were a little dirty (hair and dust). but nothing that would take away from the experience. the kitchen was stocked with essentials...utensils, plates, cups, pots, pans, etc. no TV or docking station for ipads/phones, so be sure to bring something if you would like music or a movie. there are several games and a bookshelf. there is wifi. however, being in the desert beauty, we were happy to just make dinner and have some wine and sit outside and watch the sunset, bunnies, and coyotes. nice touch is the outdoor tub. owners provide all instructions with little to no interaction. not even sure if they live nearby. would definitely stay again.
Quiet with beautiful views. The dirty linens were still on the beds when we arrived after 4:00 pm however, the owner was easy to contact and took care of everything quickly. The home was clean and well stocked. Would recommend and definitely stay again! Loved our time in Joshua Tree!
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 1 noite(s)
A partir deR$ 797
|Taxa de animais de estimação||R$ 128|
2 night minimum on the weekends. longer stays please call or email - thank you