|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
Caminhe por dia com os lagartos em Joshua Tree National Park e pendurar a noite com os lagartos de sala de estar em Joshua Tree de cafés locais e galerias de arte. Ou ficar em, e aconchegar na cama king-size e assistir o mundo do deserto passam; jack coelhos, codornizes, linces e coiotes visitar tudo vai fazer o seu caminho passado grandes janelas panorâmicas. Três pátios oferecem vistas espetaculares de 270 graus do nascer do sol, pôr do sol, e, claro, as estrelas da noite arrebatadoras.
Mundos longe das multidões e do tráfego esta linda casa está localizada no deserto de Joshua Tree hushed Highlands em 2. 5 hectares, e é um rápido 2 milhas para Joshua Tree National Park.
Este retiro doce oferece duas suítes; sala de estar; um piso plano aberto, totalmente equipada + cozinha renovada e casa de banho completa com banheira espaçosa / chuveiro. Todos possuem novos, utensílios e aparelhos modernos totalmente renovados. Se você não se sentir como cozinhar, você está a uma curta distância de vários bons restaurantes e uma grande chávena de café na cidade de Joshua Tree.
Role para baixo para ver as fotos adicionais ...
Great setting in the JT Highlands. Minutes from the Park Entrance and other attractions. Amenities are accurate. The outdoor bathtub is heaven. Some improvements would help.
- Best view in the JT Highlands! The queen room side gets the sunrises, the king room side gets the sunsets
- The king bed is firm, the queen bed is firmer - we tried both and had good sleep. Pillows are soft and fresh linens
- The front door sitting area provided a great spot to view the city lights and stars at the same time
- Houses in proximity (~100 yards) but still felt secluded,
- Great array of wildlife visible from the house (coyotes, quails, rabbits...)
- Kitchen is stocked and offers great space and equipment for preparing meals, fridge makes great ice
- The outdoor bathtub is heaven, this helped us cool off tremendously, along with the constant breeze
- The bathroom has a great big tub and sink, towels were fresh and soft, water pressure and temps were good
- Windows and glass surround the house, great for views of the vast desert
The Not-So-Good (reasons for the 4 stars):
- The weather was peaking upper 90's to 100's. The swamp cooler and ceiling fans tried their best, but the house only got cooled to about 85's even at night. Perhaps providing electric fans in the bedrooms can help especially during summer.
- The kitchen didn't have a microwave so we just used the toaster oven to reheat foods
- The winds do pick up at night, the king room screen door is loose and it does keep banging against the door and frame, making it a little difficult to sleep.
- The Wifi is only about a 2Mbps speed (may not be enough for Netflix, etc..), but we didn't mind too much
- The hammock and reclining outdoor chair on the pictures were not present on our visit - perhaps they broke?
- The JT Highlands roads are not paved. A standard car/truck/suv will do fine, but sports or lowered vehicles will have difficulty.
- With AT&T we got about 1-2 bars inside the house
- PioneerTown and the Giant Rock in Landers were nearby and are great attractions. Due to perhaps the hot weather, we were alone at these sites - kind of eerie but a great experience at the same time.
- We didn't get to try any due to timing, but Jeff provided a great list of eateries and attractions, will definitely try them on our next visit.
The Adobe House provided what we were looking for - a relaxing weekend with a little adventure on the side. Will definitely be back.
spent one night at the house and enjoyed it very much. the house isn't as secluded as it appears to be in the pictures...not that it mattered, as all was as quiet as could be, but there are several houses in the vicinity. it's close enough to the park and downtown Joshua Tree which is very convenient. the house was clean and well kept. I'm a super neat freak and did notice that the floors were a little dirty (hair and dust). but nothing that would take away from the experience. the kitchen was stocked with essentials...utensils, plates, cups, pots, pans, etc. no TV or docking station for ipads/phones, so be sure to bring something if you would like music or a movie. there are several games and a bookshelf. there is wifi. however, being in the desert beauty, we were happy to just make dinner and have some wine and sit outside and watch the sunset, bunnies, and coyotes. nice touch is the outdoor tub. owners provide all instructions with little to no interaction. not even sure if they live nearby. would definitely stay again.
Quiet with beautiful views. The dirty linens were still on the beds when we arrived after 4:00 pm however, the owner was easy to contact and took care of everything quickly. The home was clean and well stocked. Would recommend and definitely stay again! Loved our time in Joshua Tree!
My husband and I just spent four nights here and loved it. The house is clean, nicely decorated and efficient. The main attractions, however, are the views, the privacy and the stars at night. You will not be disappointed! I've forwarded the house link to several friends and family members. It's an ideal location for visiting Joshua Tree...only 2 miles to the park entrance. Enjoy!
We spent a long weekend in March at the property. The views were amazing. Every room had breath-taking desert views. The décor was spare, perhaps by design. Beds were a little firm for my comfort. Though the check in time is 3 pm, when we arrived at 3, the house had not been cleaned. We had to wait until 6 pm to get into the house. The owner said there'd been a miscommunication with the cleaner. I guess I expected an apology or consideration but none was offered.
Still the place was beautiful, comfortable and well-provisioned. We had everything we needed and though the weather turned bad on Sunday, with freezing, howling March winds, we snuggled in and watched the desert through the expansive picture windows. Cozy and warm.
The house is situated in a semi-remote area with other houses in the near distance. We were surprised by how windy the nights can be and the sound of the wind hitting the house was quite noticeable to the point of making sleeping in master bedroom a bit of a challenge. We were treated to sightings of various wildlife (e.g., quail, a roadrunner, coyotes, and birds). The house is in good condition and kept quite clean, however, there were a few maintenance issues that require attention (e.g., non-functional screen door off of master bedroom; non-functional ice-maker; and weathered/rickety outside Adirondack chairs). We could not figure out how to use the propane-fueled furnace, so we had to resort to using the fireplace (for which no wood was provided). The nighttime temperature was quite low (~6 C), which made for a chilly night since only one portable heater was provided – thus making it possible to heat only 1 of the two bedrooms. We were contacted by the owner who erroneously claimed that we had caused damage to the property as a result of blood being present on towels, sheets, a comforter, and the sofa – all of which would need to be replaced according to his account. Unfortunately this baseless claim tainted our memory of our time in Joshua Tree.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 1 noite(s)
A partir deR$ 790
|Taxa de animais de estimação||R$ 126|
2 night minimum on the weekends. longer stays please call or email - thank you