|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||3 noites|
Aloha! Este one-cama, casa de campo de um banho está localizado a apenas 100 passos da bela, tropical azul, praia, mar. Se você é um mergulhador ou apenas desfrutar de mergulho, esta casa irá certamente satisfazer as suas necessidades de ser apenas uma quadra do Sharks Cove, que oferece o melhor mergulho e snorkeling em qualquer lugar da ilha.
Esta casa bonito é ajustado em um ambiente exuberante, tropical alinhada com, árvores plumeria perfumadas. Ele está localizado a um minuto do Foodland e The Coffee Bean para fazer compras conveniente e café gourmet. Saio pela porta da ciclovia para passeios de manhã ou passeio de bicicleta em, um caminho tropically-paisagístico jardim. Você não será decepcionado com esta casa de campo com uma nova cozinha e banheiro. É difícil de bater este local que é cercada de melhor surf do mundo, snorkeling, mergulho, e belas praias. Waimea Bay, Bonzi Pipeline, Haleiwa e Sunset Beach, todos a poucos minutos de distância.
Esta casa confortável garante que você vai encontrar o "Spirit of Aloha".
cozy well equipped cottage. kitchen has everything you need. two bicycles are a bonus as almost everything is nearby within biking distance. two minute walk to beach with very few people. 5 minute bike ride to banzai pipeline. small air conditioner looks like it will not do the job but it does. had to turn up thermostat when it got too cold. snorkeling gear as well as wake boards and reed mats and beach chairs all provided. outdoor table and bbq also provided. washer and dryer come in handy so you do not have to pack so much. will definitely stay again if we ever get to the north shore.
The house was perfect for us. There is a private beach access trail in the back. The food trucks and grocery store were also walking distance( find the Thai food near the back). We rode the bikes to Wiamea Bay and the waterfall botanical hike. Nice bike trail up to Sunset Beach. Wifi worked perfectly. Great space for a couple.
This property was in a great location. Bikes were provided with the rental, which we used to bike to nearby beaches and food trucks. It was very clean and cozy. The beach was a short walk away.
My first impression when we opened the door was TINY! Surely a wide angle lens was used when the posted photos were taken. :)
That being said my husband said it was exactly as he expected!
Points of note:
- The living/dining area is one room and when the coffee table is moved and the sofa bed is open there is only about 4 feet between the end of the bed and the dining table. Also depending on where you decide to move the coffee table the path to the bathroom (which is inside the bedroom) can be obscured.
- There is roughly 12-18" on either side of the queen bed in the bedroom but ample space at the foot between it and the dresser. The limited space on the sides makes the closet challenging to access.
- The bathroom (through the bedroom) is large and well stocked with plenty of nice, fluffy bath towels and towels for the beach. (I loved the non-slip tub mat, too!)
-The kitchen is large enough for simple cooking tasks and is well laid out. Very basic cooking tools, plenty of pots & pans but I did not find any baking pans or sheet pans.
-There were small supplies of random spices and condiments. Check before you go to the grocery.
-5 minute drive or 15 minute walk to Foodland and The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (look for the wild chickens in the parking lot!)
-Food truck park across the road which included the North Shore Shrimp Truck!
- Beach access from the cottage took some searching but we found it. Not quite as close or easy and it may appear in cottage description. Out the gate, straight down the path approximately 50 yards and between the two fences ahead (it looks like you are going in to someone's back yard.) You have to climb up/down an slight hill covered with tree roots & plants, it may be a challenge for some but clutsy/clumsy me manged with a hand up/down from husband. However, once you get to the beach it is beautiful and secluded!
- Full size, well functioning washer & dryer on site, outside the kitchen door (again, check supplies before going to market)
-15-30 minutes (depending on traffic) to Haleiwa Town, passing several wonderful, spots - Waimea Bay, Turtle Beach, Three Tables Beach, Waimea Falls
Ultimately it was the perfect spot for a North Shore experience!
Loved our time on the North Shore at Ke Iki Beach in this little adorable cottage. Such a gem. So perfectly located - we could walk 2 minutes to the beautiful beach out back, walk 5 minutes to Sharks Cove for phenomenal snorkeling (like an aquarium with such a massive variety of fish and calm clear water), few minute drive or walk to Foodland and tons of yummy food trucks, 5 min drive to famous Waimea Bay and Waimea Farmers Market, 10-15 min drive to Haleiwa or Turtle Bay. So many great beaches. The home was cozy and had all the amenities our little family of 3 could need. Loved the outdoor shower (we never even used the indoor shower!) and side yard. Though it had A/C - we didn't even use it because the fans cooled the house so well. Very clean and well maintained. It all had a super chill vibe for if you want to avoid the craziness of Waikiki. Would most definitely recommend a stay here.
My family of four enjoyed our stay here enormously. The place is very clean, the kitchen well appointed and you're steps from the beach. With two bikes included, we rented two more and hardly used the car, biking up to Sunset, to Sharks Cove to snorkel, Foodland for groceries and Waimea Bay to swim. There's great food to be had, too, from some of the food trucks towards Foodland. Note that there is one bedroom with one (queen-size?) bed. The other bed is a pull-out sofa in the living room. The sofa bed is not that great, but don't let that dampen your enthusiasm for this lovely place. We certainly didn't!
Outras atividades: compras, canoagem, parapente, descasque, observação da vida selvagem, escalada, quadra de basquete
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 3 noite(s)
|cleaning fee||R$ 400|