|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||7 noites|
Espaçosa casa centralmente localizado em Truro em 3 acres arborizados cercado por National Seashore. 0,75 mi de praia Balston ou Truro Center - apenas a 20 minutos a pé para qualquer um. Lotes de trilhas para caminhada nas proximidades para explorar com belas vistas. Piso plano aberto. Todas as comodidades! TV de tela grande na sala de estar. Stereo fio para dentro e para fora! Grande cozinha. Comer dentro ou fora assentos 8, além de bancos de bar Kitchen 4. Acomoda até 14: Suíte Master, Rainha suite e 2 outros quartos oferece muito espaço e privacidade. Nova suíte Queen tem suas próprias áreas de sono para 4 mais espaço vivo com sofá-cama e cadeira futon para um adicional de 3. Suíte master e 2 outros quartos dormir 7. Grande espaço ao ar livre com grande varanda em frente, pátio de pedra em volta e muita gramado. Muito espaço para relaxar e jogar sem ter que deixar a propriedade.
This was a great rental house for our annual family vacation. The house is big and spacious, with a variety of beds/bedrooms for everyone (and plenty of sheets, pillows and towels). The kitchen was well-stocked and spacious, the patio and back yard were roomy, and the outdoor shower was great. Most importantly for us was the proximity to Ballston Beach. It was an easy walk or bike ride, and we could drive down to drop off kids and gear. Priscilla and Keith were great to communicate with, and responsive to questions. They even arranged for perfect weather;)
Our group of friends, which totals 11-15 people, have been traveling yearly to the cape for 10 years. By far this is one of the best houses we've stayed at. It's a newer construction, so it's much cleaner and updated in ways that many other large rentals are not. There's plenty of space for everyone, and best of all, it's close to everything on the outer cape, Head of the Meadow, P-Town, Wellfleet, etc. Also the owners were very communicative and helpful when we were booking the house, and the security deposit was prompt in its return. I highly recommend this property.
Great house! The home was clean and very comfortable. It was also in a perfect location within Truro. We would stay there again!
(1) They do not take pay pal or credit cards. My stay ended on July 19. I moved out of my apartment on July 31. They had not mailed my check in time, so now it's August 24 and I'm still waiting for my deposit. I thought they would mail my deposit immediately, but apparently they needed over a week to get around to mailing it. When I asked Priscilla to mail the check to my new address she said she would have to take the stop payment charge out of my deposit.
(2) During my stay Priscilla asked if her husband could come by "late afternoon" to lock some containers. I said yes. We turned from the beach at 6:30. Around 7:00 p.m. I was taking a shower in the outdoor shower (it's a very nice shower). I was rinsing my face when I opened my eyes and noticed a stranger stalking through the backyard. I was terrified. Later we figured out that it was Priscilla's husband. Our car was in the front yard, so he knew we were home. You can hear the shower from a distance away...and there are no containers in the backyard, so I'm not sure why he felt the need to circle the yard. Neither of them addressed the issue or apologized.
(3) The house itself is nice. It's large with many bedrooms. It's up the street from the beach, you just need to buy a beach sticker for $50/week. It has a nice patio and a grill that you have to use a lighter to light...hopefully they get that fixed. Ballston beach is gorgeous. Truro is great and so relaxing.
(4) Cleaning is not discussed at the time of payment. I actually made my reservation in February and it wasn't until two weeks before my July vacation that Priscilla sprang the cleaning costs on me - I believe it's over $200. For most rentals cleaning is factored into the fee.
(5) A person in my party did leave with a pillow that belonged to the house. She mistakenly thought it was hers. I don't know yet if anything was taken out of the security deposit for the pillow, because I've been waiting 6 weeks for my security deposit check.
(6) There are tons of houses to rent in Truro/Provincetown - check some of those out first.
Wonderful location and house, and very accommodating and helpful owners. The space, both inside and out, was perfect for our large party. I would recommend this property and these homeowners in a heartbeat. Enjoy Truro!
This was our second stay at this property and we love it. The listing is accurate - the house has all the comforts of home AND is pet friendly (though very clean). The setting, on the road to Ballston Beach, is so peaceful and private. There are hiking trails near the beach, and the beach itself is beautiful and uncrowded. The owners are very responsive and easy to work with. We highly recommend this property!
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 7 noite(s)
|Taxa de animais de estimação||R$ 313|
Check in is 4:00PM
Check out is 10:00AM
50% Deposit by check at time of booking.
Balance due by check 30 days prior to arrival date.
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.