|Tipo de imóvel||casarão|
|Estadia Mínima||4 noites|
Se você vive em absoluta paz e apreciar o pôr do sol espectacular sobre o Pacífico. Sua casa de campo com Jacuzzi piscina fica a 200 metros acima do nível do mar - diretamente na montanha e cercado pela selva, com uma vista panorâmica do Oceano Pacífico. A praia fica a cerca de 800 metros em linha recta e é mais acessível de carro ou quad. Assista a vida selvagem da Costa Rica Closer - macacos bugios experiência, iguanas e pássaros da Costa Rica. No jardim, mamão, laranja, limão, chilie e mais crescer.
Seu 340 metros quadrados casa tem três quartos:
• 1 quarto grande com cama king-size (com vista para o Oceano Pacífico)
• 1 quarto com cama queen-size (com vista para o Oceano Pacífico)
• 1 quarto com duas camas de solteiro (vista para a selva e do pomar)
Duas casas de banho de luxo estão disponíveis, além de chuveiro ao ar livre e banheiro ao ar livre. Uma grande cozinha com todos os electrodomésticos e uma ampla sala de estar com canto de leitura completar o ambiente elegante.
Os móveis e materiais são de alto padrão e moderno. Sua casa também tem uma conexão de internet de alta velocidade (cabo de fibra óptica), este é praticamente exclusivo aqui na Costa Rica.
A grande garagem para carro e moto serviço também está disponível. Uma bicicleta de montanha é para você no local e também lhe dá a opção de alugar um Quard conosco.
The property is beatiful, nice, clean, and has the most incredible view. There is plenty of space to spread out. I would definitely go back but will point out the negative:
1) the road. It is bad. Very steep up and down - mud/rocks/dirt. The road didn't bother me except for the day it rained a lot and I was told it would not be safe to travel on. I asked if I could borrow the atv in the garage to get to town for food and was told no. We were stranded for an entire day at the house with no power, no water, no food, and no way to get to town. That was a bummer! Water is controlled by the power so with a power outage lasting an entire day, that was really tough. You must have four wheel drive to get to and from the house. A generator could easily solve the water issue. We can deal without everything else controlled by electricity but water is essential.
2) the house manager who lives next store is very nice, however, if you have any sort of fear of dogs, this isn't the place to be. She has a pit bull and Doberman. I am sure they are very nice, but that could make or break someone's decision to stay here. I have an irrational fear of dogs so I never felt completely relaxed while hanging out by the pool.
3) back to the power outage. The day following the all day outage we tried to leave the property but the power was out again. The gate won't open without power. We called the house manager and 20 minutes later they came down and unlocked the other gate.
4) music- the property description says the house includes a way to play music. This is not the case. Bring your own jam box or something. We had to listen to music from our phones/iPad.
5) soap. There is no dish soap and no soap anywhere else. I always travel with a bar of soap for the shower but it would have been nice to know we would need all other kinds of soap. I've never stayed at a vacation rental without dish soap but maybe that is more normal in other parts of the world.
6) beds. Master bed was comfortable but the beds in the other two rooms are very hard. My daughter woke up with a sore back everyday. Sheets are also very low quality- I would bring my own if I stay there again.
All in all our stay was great other than the power outages. The house had very few bugs and the pool had zero bugs. Ever. That was nice! Plenty of bugs outside but the house was built well enough to keep the critters out.
Santa Teresa is close and has several decent food options.
Wer einmal in dieser prächtigen Villa mit fantastischem Blick auf den Pazifik Urlaub gemacht hat, den zieht es immer wieder dorthin. Ruhe, Natur pur, sei es Fauna oder Flora, alles direkt vor dem Pool und um das Haus herum. In der näheren Umgebung findet man sehr gute Restaurants, direkt am Pazifik und auch bezüglich Supermärkte für den Einkauf zu Hause ist alles vorhanden, was man sich wünscht.
The villa is located about 15min away from the center of the surfer paradise town of Santa Teresa and its beaches. It is up in the hills but close enough to the shoppings, restaurants, beaches and all the activities. It was perfect for my family of 4 and a friends couple. The house is clean, modern and well equiped. Beds are comfortable (in particular in the master bedroom. The second queen bedroom could use maybe a slightly better mattress but it was fine for a week stay). The infinity pool is beautiful and great to cool off on hot days or after a day at the beach. And the view... Wow.. Just breathtaking... The house is surounded by lush nature with howler monkeys and birds. Patrick the house manager was excellent and very helpful. He catered to all our needs during our stay and was very reponsive if something needed to be fixed in the house. It helps that he lives in the house next door. You could just knock on his door. The dirt road to the house can be challenging. 4x4 or ATV highly recommended. We rented buggys @ buggy advanture (http://www.atvsantateresa.com) and we had a blast. Overall we had a wonderful time in Santa Teresa/Malpais. The house was perfect for us and was the ideal base to explore the area. We will definitely rent it again if we ever go to CR Santa Teresa.
Eine wirklich wunderschöne, mit allem ausgestattete Villa, umgeben von phantastischer Natur.
Wir haben dort 3 traumhafte Wochen verbracht. Der tolle Blick auf den Pazifik, die "abenteuerliche" Anfahrt zum Haus, die brüllende Affen, die uns morgens weckten, werden uns unvergesslich bleiben.
This place was very pretty. We stayed for 6 days. 2 problems I would like to share. One electric terms was told after we paid in full. We was told we would have a 75.00 usd credit for this week after we paid in full. This house uses a lot of electricity and we used air in sleeping rooms only and turned off everything and still was over our credit. So be aware. The wifi also was spotty. Worked when it wanted to. The dirtt roads to house is the worse roads I have ever seen. 3 feet plus hole in middle of road that is steep so be aware. Part of the advertisement was a orchards of fresh fruits on property and was told after that no it was not. Like I said pretty place but was not told upfront about my negative reviews and wanted to pass along.
Me and my family really had an amazing time there at your house in Santa Teresa. Staying there with that huge living area and the outside area incl. this beautiful infinity pool was a pleasure.
I probably haven't visited so many different and interesting spots in just 2 weeks holidays.
Sua casa é facilmente acessível, entre Cobano e Santa Teresa. Um veículo de tração nas quatro rodas é sempre recomendado em Costa Rica. Em Cóbano existem supermercados, padarias, talhos, frutas e produtos hortícolas (sexta-feira). A delegacia de polícia, uma pequena clínica, um clínico geral, dentista, posto de gasolina, correios, bancos e restaurantes também estão disponíveis.
Em Santa Teresa, as praias e vida noturna animada. A típica cidade costeira de Montezuma é um 20 min. A praia de Santa Teresa está entre uma das mais bonitas do mundo e certamente um dos um dos melhores da Costa Rica. Os melhores surfistas do mundo são certas: Esta praia é um dos cinco melhores do mundo. Gisele Bundchen e Mel Gibson tem sua propriedade muito perto.
• Cachoeiras de Montezuma
• Cabo Blanco (1. Parque Natural da Costa Rica)
• Parque Nacional do Curu
• caoba Cobano - grandes porções a preços razoáveis
• Pizzeria Playa de Carmen - à direita na praia de Santa Teresa, com excelentes pizzas, massas, peixe fresco e carne em uma atmosfera deslumbrante
• Cocolores em Montezuma - muito bom restaurante à direita na água
• Playa de los Artistas - muito boa de refeições em Montezuma com romance na praia
• reduto Yoga em Montezuma e também em Santa Teresa
• Campo de Golfe Los Delfines em Tambor (linha alemã)
• Surf, Mergulho
• jogging, caminhadas e andar de skate, mountain bike
• Andar a cavalo na praia
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 4 noite(s)
|Taxas||Sem taxas adicionais obrigatórias|
Im Wochenmietpreis sind 70 US$ Stromkosten inklusive, der Zusatzverbrauch wird mit der Kaution verrechnet.
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.