|Tipo de imóvel||casebre|
|Estadia Mínima||5 noites|
Na costa sul da costa em Devonshire, temos o prazer de oferecer The Cottage que acomoda dois únicos hóspedes. Com uma piscina para descansar em um belo jardim que serpenteia até o mar e da costa, a casa tem tudo que um visitante para Bermuda poderia pedir. Localizado entre Hungry Bay e Devonshire Bay, a propriedade fica a apenas 10 minutos para Hamilton por ciclomotor, eo serviço de ônibus regular estimamos não mais do que 15 minutos.
As comodidades incluem casa de campo: sala de estar com TV (com cabo), e uma cozinha adequada com frigorífico (congelador na parte superior) e fogão com forno. Há uma churrasqueira a carvão disponível também e um forno de microondas, cafeteira, ferro e tábua, rádio, máquina de fita etc. O quarto é separado, com duas camas de solteiro que montar em uma cama king size, mediante solicitação. A sala de estar é uma sala separada. Há instalações de jantar e uma área confortável para relaxar também.
My young daughter and I were fortunate enough to stay at this cottage for 12 nights in May this year (2010) and had the most wonderful holiday. I had married her dad on Horseshoe Bay in 1998 so I was already familiar with the island and aware of how beautiful it is. I got such great pleasure from showing her the island and doing the many activities available (helmet diving, parasailing, jet-skiing, snorkelling, glass bottom boat etc).
The cottage was perfect for our needs - private, peaceful with Terri and Mike being the most helpful, friendly and welcoming hosts. It has a cosy living room with a very comfortable separate bedroom, a fab shower and adequate kitchen with lots of equipment.
Having the pool right outside the cottage door was great to jump into to cool down after a day out. There was also the private beach area a few minutes walk away which we didn't make enough use of due to the onset of jelly-fish around the island which worried my daughter!
We bought transportation passes as the bus stop was only 5 minutes away and this would take you into Hamilton in about 12minutes and you can also use them on the ferries. The ONLY complaint we had was that the cottage was on a bus route that stopped quite early (around 6pm) so if we were out any later we had to catch a cab from Hamilton or walk home from the No.7 bus stop (no street lighting or sidewalks). If you intend to hire scooters then this would not be an issue and would be a truly great choice of accomodation for you.
In my opinion, Bermuda is 'a little piece of paradise' which you REALLY must experience. My dream is to retire there - well, everyone needs a dream!
Beautiful spot. Conveniently located to market,bus and ferry. A medium walk to the beach.Welcoming and helpful owner. Studio is bottom floor of main house so comfortable knowing someone was there to help if one needed help.Nice place if you want a family vacation and need several houses, they have three.
Would definately revisit!
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 5 noite(s)
15% deposit to secure your booking, with remaining 85% paid on the day that you arrive