|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||3 noites|
* Por favor, leia completamente a descrição do imóvel, localização e e-mail se você tem dúvidas sobre estar no meio rural do Estado de Nova York!
* NA ÁGUA 10 MILE VISTA DA envolvente deck - ANO decorados com bom gosto casa particular - 1 milha a sul da encantadora vila de Aurora, perto Wells College. Perfeito para férias de Verão e retiros de outono.
Você será confortável NO POR DO SOL CASA se você usá-lo como base para atividades ou apenas nunca deixe assim que chegar.
O nível principal inclui uma grande sala com teto de catedral (ventiladores de teto), lareira a gás, TV a cabo básicos, DVD e CD / rádio com sistema de som.
Sala de jantar, cozinha totalmente equipada com fogão de combustível dupla, microondas e cafeteira.
* sol excepcional
* Dedo RENOMADO Lakes TRAIL VINHO
* Escadas para caminhar no lago e doca com escada de acesso da área de estacionamento
* 1 milha para encantadora vila de Aurora, telefone celular é necessário e recepção ATT pode ser um problema. 1 milha a sul da praia em Long Point State Park.
* Próximo: vinte milhas fácil para o coração de Ithaca, 30 minutos a SKANEATLES e 30 minutos para Auburn.
* Mais ou menos 1 hora de Syracuse, Rochester, Corning e Watkins Glen.
* TRAIL VINHO E-3 1/2 milhas para Goose Assista Winery de barco.
* MACKENZIE-CHILDS cerâmica fábrica, Bass Pro Shop,
* Trazer seus próprios lençóis é preferível. Lençóis e toalhas estão disponíveis. Cobertores e travesseiros fornecida.
* Internet disponível, WI-FI disponível em Dorie Restaurant, Wells College e Fargo Bar and Grill em Aurora (1 milha)
* Água para cozinhar e beber é fornecida. Tratada, poço de água higienizado para chuveiros e pias não é para beber.
Home is as beautiful if not more so than pictured. Very comfortable. Located in a quiet and peaceful area. Very relaxing, yet close to many activites. Beautiful state parks, great restaurants (Pumpkin Hill Bistro was excellent) & wineries. Sunsets over the lake are spectacular. Had a lot of fun feeding the ducks who swam up to the deck. We had a great vacation!!!!
Travelled quite a distance with 5 friends (in our 40's & 50's) for a ladies weekend away from our families for hitting the wine trail.Lake house was charming, however the owner-not so much. We were immediately met with condescension from the Phil letting us know being on the lake was challenging-only 5 min. showers were permitted and were given a
long grocery list of what was expected of us including cleaning duties (when they have housekeeping)and we were the guests! Owner demeaned me in front of my friends so things did not start out well. Excessive heat and no a/c was terribly uncomfortable! Low to no water pressure and cold showers were unfortunately a daily occurrence. There is no way you could possibly used the jetted tub that is advertised! We used every fan plus brought our own and had no relief except to start our day early to get someplace with a/c asap. 5 mph zone on street strictly enforced by neighbors and we were watched like hawks as if we were children. The right thing to do would have been for our stay to be discounted instead of being told by owners they had empathy and were sorry for any frustration we felt.This was to be a relaxing trip as a stress-free getaway for us busy working women, wives and mothers and I'm sad to say, it was quite the opposite. Perhaps the owners should reconsider renting their property since it is quite apparent from our dealings with Phil, he is not comfortable with relinquishing it as a vacation respite. Although the house is lovely and the views were much appreciated, we did not deserve the condescending remarks we were met with, nor the sub-par water temp and water pressure.
From the first time we stepped in the house it was great we enjoyed every minute of our time in the house will definitely consider coming back
we have stayed here several times- It is SO relaxing- great place to get away from the wear and tear of daily work. A few days here and energized... The deck has a great views- I would love to stay longer if could
This is our 3rd stay at this very cozy home with amazing views! Even when you are inside the outside comes in because of all the windows. Phyllis and Phil are so nice to deal with booking the home and if any problems arise are very attentive. We loved "Pumpkin Hill" restaurant and the farmers market in Ithaca. Can't wait til our next visit!!!
Overall, this lake house was very pleasant. The deck is beautiful and the location was convenient for us during a Wells College graduation weekend. The home was clean, well stocked and well taken care of. It has a nice kitchen and living room area. The lake views are gorgeous. The downstairs master bedroom did have a bit of a musty, dampish odor, but it wasn't too bad. It's helpful to know that this house is on a road where the homes are cheek-by-jowl close. Also, as is obvious from the photos, there is no beach. This wasn't a concern for us, but if you have little kids, it might be a problem that there isn't much outdoor play space other than swimming off the dock. I, my family and friends enjoyed the home and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again or recommend it to others.
Lendo a descrição completa de propriedade irá garantir que você desfrute de sua estadia em nossa casa do lago em um ambiente rural bonito.
Comunicar por e-mail ou entre em contato pelo telefone 585-967-5700 ou 5708 para lidar com quaisquer dúvidas ou preocupações.
Para compras 1 milha da encantadora vila de Aurora e 5 milhas de Union Springs New York. Situada ao longo da costa oriental do lago Cayuga Aurora está rodeada por terrenos agrícolas e desfiladeiros dramáticos e cachoeiras. Os hóspedes do Sunset House desfrutar de belas paisagens. adegas, fazer artesanal do queijo, restaurantes, antiguidades, compras, lazer ao ar livre.
Golf: CURSO DE POÇOS DE FACULDADE DE GOLFE
Um campo de nove buracos bela desenhado por Robert Trent Jones, clube e aluguer de carro disponível. Concessões e loja de prop no local. Abrir amanhecer ao anoitecer,
King Ferry GOLFE
1309 Clearview Rd., King Ferry. estilo escocês links, 9 buracos com vista para o lago.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 3 noite(s)
1/2 RENTAL HOLDS RESERVATION - SECURITY RETURNED WITHIN 1 WEEK
1 week res for July-August
* July and August - $1680/wk for Sat-to-Sat or Sun-to-Sun. EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT.
* June - $1550/wk for Sat-to-Sat or Sun-to-Sun.
* Memorial Day,Labor day, Wells, Cornell and Ithaca Graduation weekends 3 DAY minimum ($240 day)
* WEEKLY spring/fall - May, Sept.,Oct., Nov - $1365.00/wk. RATE OFF peak
We ask for 1/2 the rental by check to confirm your reservation. The rest of the rental fees will be received by us when you arrive. We also ask for a check for the security ($500) which is returned to you after one week if the home is as you found it when you arrived and there is no damage to the property.