|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
Grandview - Concluído em setembro de 2007, é uma casa de férias em Guana Cay e dispõe de oceano dramática e vistas sobre o mar. Esta casa de 3 quartos tem 3 banheiros e acomoda confortavelmente 9-12 convidados. A casa tem 3 andares com o terceiro sendo uma plataforma aberta com uma bela Atlântico eo Mar de pontos de vista Abaco. Você pode ver Marsh Harbor, Treasure Cay e todos Guana do baralho.
Grandview apresenta uma cama king, duas camas queen size e três camas de solteiro. Grandview oferece ar condicionado e ventiladores de teto por toda parte, TV por satélite / DVD / CD e uma cozinha totalmente equipada com máquina de lavar loiça e máquina de gelo. Esta casa profissionalmente decorados tem uma Vonage telefone, conectividade wi-fi, máquina de lavar e secar roupa, máquina de lavar louça e um gerador de reserva para aqueles poucos e inesperadas ocasiões em que o poder está fora.
Grandview está localizado a 50 quilômetros de volta da Praia do Nipper, que foi escolhido como uma das dez melhores praias do mundo! O terceiro maior recife do mundo está localizado diretamente na frente de Grandview, apenas jardas da linha de costa. Estamos localizados perto o suficiente para a liquidação de que você não precisa de um carrinho de golfe, mas aluguel estão disponíveis na ilha.
Grandview pode ser alugado como uma casa de um, dois ou três quartos para caber em qualquer orçamento e oferece uma garantia de satisfação de 100%. Apenas ligue para mais detalhes!
Palavras-chave: Casa, Casa de Praia, Frente ao Mar, New, excelente vista, T4, T3
I had high expectations for my stay at Grandview and they were ALL exceeded. The property is brand new and had everything we needed. It is very clean and very, very comfortable. As good as the house is, the best part is the incredible view from rooftop deck. It truly has "Grandview".
There was plenty to do from snorkling to having some fun at Nippers (Actually, we had A LOT of fun at Nippers).
I will go back as often as I can and have already recommeded this property to my friends. It is a winner.
Thanks to Greg and his team. We WILL be back!
I have rented 2 of this owner's properties. Grandview is a spacious, clean, well decorated home with comfortable beds and nice bath rooms. The kitchen is the right size for a family or a few couples. The house is a very short walk from one of the most beautiful beaches I've seen, with great snorkeling. The home has beach chairs, and out door shower which makes beach going easy! Nice size fat screen tv's in the main living room and mater bedroom. I highly recommend this property...you won't be disappointed! Very short walk or cart ride to restaurants and marina!
Great Valentine get away - Beautiful place to unwind, have fun, and meet new and interesting people. The accommodations were excellent with easy, quick access to the beach. Planning our next trip now.
This review is strictly for the rental property and not the island or overall experience. We've stayed at may places throughout the Caribbean usually renting through VRBO or an individual. Let me start by saying there are many positive things about this Property that is as it states in other reviews and their website. However, I felt like others should be aware of a few important things regarding the property and the service we received:
1. "NOVIEW" - Since we stayed in October which is the end of hurricane season, all of the metal storm shutters were on. The maintenance guy removed the two front ones but wouldn't remove any more so the rest of the house was dark. I feel that owner should've disclosed this information.
2. DANGER - In addition to my first point, all of the fire alarms had been removed - so no fire alarms and all of the windows sealed shut - very dangerous and a death trap.
3. ROOMMATES - About two days into our stay, we saw two men going into the enclosed "storage" beneath the house (the house is on stilts). We asked them what they were doing and they said "staying here". Imagine our surprise when they led us into a two room apartment beneath the house! The owner never said anything about this nor does any of the paperwork or websites. We were misled into thinking we had the house to ourselves. This was creepy and intrusive and we felt deceived.
4. CARTS - Point number 3 explains why the owner wouldn't include both of his golf carts with the rental. We had six in our party and each cart seats 4. Two trips for everything. (we knew we only had one cart, just didn't know why).
5. AWOL - Once final payment was made, owner couldn't be reached.
6. Interior or property has not been maintained. The house is dirty - not sandy because its near the beach, but grimy and unsanitary. Missing cupboard door, all pots and pans scratched or damaged (one still had grease from prior usage). Margarita machine works but underneath the pitcher was lots of grime from past usage. We washed our sheets and comforter the first day because they smelled like urine. Many lightbulbs out too, just overall not looked after.
I'm sorry to say that I wouldn't stay here or rent another property from this owner. Again, the island is beautiful and has a lot to offer. It is safe and the people are friendly.
We had another excellent trip to Grandview. As always, the stress seeps away the minute we board the ferry. Every trip to Guana is special and we love meeting new people and expanding our friendships. Greg and Lori are very gracious and they have put together a perfect place to relax and enjoy the island.
Our family decided to go to the Bahamas this year instead of exchanging gifts. Best decision we have made. Our children are older, and we enjoyed experiencing island life with them. The home was beautiful, new and comfortable, and had quick access to both the beach and the bars and grocery store. We had a great time and recommend Guana to anyone looking for a good time. Although the house is on the pricey side it is well worth it- our favorite house of all that we so! Thanks for a great trip, GrandView!
Aluguer de barco, aluguer e dia Snorkel equipamentos / Dive excursões, kayak mar e paddle board disponível nas proximidades
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 1 noite(s)
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.