|Tipo de imóvel||apartamento|
|Estadia Mínima||3 noites|
Apartamento bonito e totalmente mobiliado em Hertzelia.
O apartamento é espaçoso e, especialmente projetado para acomodar você e sua família durante a sua estadia em Israel. Sinta-se em casa no nosso apartamento, com uma cozinha totalmente equipada, toalhas e roupa de cama, e uma bela varanda para desfrutar.
Nosso apartamento de dois quartos está localizado em no Jardim Regency. O edifício tem um porteiro 24 horas, incluindo um tamanho maior colo piscina ao ar livre para você aproveitar.
Nossos serviços Representantes tentar acomodar a sua necessidade (cadeira alta, berço do bebê, Shabat blech, celular etc.) para que você possa desfrutar de uma estadia acolhedora e amável em nosso apartamento.
This apartment is in a great location. My family and i enjoyed all of the shops and restaurants nearby. We ate breakfast at Benedict which i highly recommend! I wouldn't hesitate to return :)
I have booked these apartments for visiting friends and family on several occasions now and cannot fault them. Everything is perfect. Superb standard of cleanliness and presentation, abundance of towels etc. Problem free from beginning to end and the agents on the ground were helpful and accommodating at every turn. We will definitely be back
Wonderful stay! Excellent location. Very clean and spacious apartment. Very helpful and friendly staff. Exceeded all of our expectations. Thank you!!
- spotless and well presented
- beautiful view of the beach and sea
- both booking staff and in country reps were very friendly and attentive.
- all the extra features one needs: good tv, DVD player, free wifi, iron, cooking equipment and crockery, towels, extra duvet, safe, bottle of water waiting and tea bags.
- the hotels amenities were also excellent including indoor and outdoor pools and nice lobby cafe and restaurants.
Only points to know and they were very minor indeed:
- DVD player was a little old and struggled at times
- towels were slightly small
- once weekly cleaning service should default be midway through a week stay rather than penultimate day though I could have arranged a specific day so really my fault.
We stayed at this studio apartment during our first Summer vacation to Israel. Beautiful apartment with a fantastic beach view! Great pool and service representatives were very kind. I would stay again! Thank you for everything.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
out 1 2016 - abr 9 2017
Estadia mínima: 3 noite(s)
Estadia mínima: 3 noite(s)
10% discount 7 days or more
15% discount for 30 days or more
5% returning guest discount
We offer great Winter specials during November 1st, 2016 through March 1st, 2017 (excluding the last 2 weeks of December):
40% off two bedroom apartments
25% off one bedroom apartments
Contact us for availability and rates!
25% down payment within 7 days. The remaining 75% is due 7 weeks prior to your arrival.
If your reservation is 7 weeks before your arrival date, we will need you to sign our Reservation Proposal form (fax or email back to us) and send us the full payment within 7 days.