|Tipo de imóvel||casebre|
|Estadia Mínima||7 noites|
Adorável casa de verão executivo com wrap-around deck, cozinha maravilhosa, tetos de catedral, lavandaria, 2 quartos grandes, a entrada varanda - tudo muito bem acabado em pinho com pisos de madeira por toda parte. Vista para o mar de tirar o fôlego a partir de múltiplas janelas e portas de pátio na frente. Localizado à direita em uma praia para crianças que se estende em torno de uma península por milhas de belas praias de areia branca e dunas de gramíneas - todos à sua porta! Ideal localização, perto de campos de golfe, jantares de lagosta, e Anne of Green Gables atrações.
Visite o site do proprietário!:
Our stay at this lovely PEI cottage was excellent....the view was fabulous....and the accommodations very clean and modern...and excellent property..
We found this to be the perfect place to stay for our PEI vacation for the following reasons:
1. Location - the cottage is located on a peninsula that has the ocean on one side and the bay on the other. Darnley Shores a small, well-kept cottage community with a nice waterfront area on the bay in front of the cottage.
2. The cottage - its a beautiful cottage with pretty much every amenity. The furnishings, bedding etc. are clearly of good quality. The cottage feels like more of a well-maintained vacation home than a vocational rental. We felt very much at home!
3. Beaches - we love to go for long beach walks. A couple hundred feet in front of the cottage is the bay beach. This is a red sand beach that is shallower and very safe for small children. If you walk a few minutes toward the ocean, the sand get progressively more light and you get to the grassy dunes area. We liked to swim in the bayin the area just before the channel to the ocean. The bay water is warmer and the sand here is perfect. And you can keep walking for kms around the point all the way to the Profits Point red cliff rock formations. This is a good 30-40 minute walk, but absolutely gorgeous.
4. Area attractions - it was just a short drive to many attractions like Cavendish, Anne of Green Gables locations and more. Grocery shopping is a 10 minute drive to Kensington. And there are restaurants within a short drive as well.
5. The views - the cottage has wrap-around decks with wonderful views from virtually every angle. Our favorite thing was to simply sit on the deck with a drink and enjoy the views.
We had some perfect beach weather for a few days and used this time to enjoy the area beaches. When it was rainy, we drove to Charlottetown (35 mins) and did some sight-seeing. We also went deep sea fishing (New London Bay) and enjoyed that very much.
It was a perfect vacation and we will definitely be back next year!
Our holiday at Marcie's cottage was wonderful. The cottage itself was immaculate, cozy, and beautifully decorated. There was every imaginable thing you could need while away from home.
The yard is huge and is a great place for kids to play or dogs to run.
The golf course and mini putt down the road is a blast. The fish market has delicious fish and lobster to take home and eat. Cavendish beach is breathtaking.
And the ice cream store is so close that the kids could walk there alone for a little 'independent' time.
We were there before the summer season really got going so it was quiet but almost all the tourist attractions where open. I would definitely recommend going to PEI and staying at this cottage.
Hi Marcie, We had a wonderful time in PEI and absolutely loved your cottage! I have to say it was the best cottage that we've stayed in--comfortable beds, functional layout, beautiful view, and so clean :). Everything we possibly needed was supplied and available. The beach is just stunning. The kids enjoyed flying kites in the large yard and we enjoyed the sunsets. Thank you! Heather PS- We are hoping to stay again next year!
Nothing quite like the beauty of Malepque and Darlney shores ... this cottage is a 10 minute walk from an open water beach that stretches for miles. There is no fee for entry to the beach and it is appropriate for all ages and pets. The cottage itself is obviously loved, well-cared for and used by the owners. Every little detail has been looked after. Nothing was overlooked. Everything described in the write up was accurately described. We were given many great tips and assistance from the owner prior to arrival. Would return in a heart beat.
This is our 4th year here. We have been coming each fall and staying longer each time. We just love this location. The cottage has everything you would need - all the modern conveniences. It is very clean, spacious and beautifully maintained. The caretakers, Sherry and Kevin are very helpful and are a great source for any questions you might have. The cottage sits on a large piece of land, fenced in and although there are a few cottages it still maintains that sense of privacy. This area of PEI is gorgeous and we have been coming for 36 years now since we were in our early 20's and this is one of the best spots. You can find lots of beautiful beaches along with the one near the cottage. I highly recommend this cottage for a wonderful PEI experience.
Localizado na costa norte popular do PEI na Terra de Anne, Darnley Shores é calmo e privado, mas perto de todas as comodidades - praias, ciclovias, canoagem, golfe, parques de lazer, Destinos turismo, restaurantes e muito mais. Charlottetown com suas festas e jantares finos é apenas uma meia hora de distância. Parques provinciais e caiaque no mar estão na área imediata.
Outras atividades: pesca em alto mar, mariscos, lojas de cerâmica, passeios de caiaque mar, festivais e ceilidhs, parques de diversões
Golf: É não é pouca coisa quando menor província do Canadá torna-se do Canadá Number One Golf Destination, mas esta pequena província ganhou a distinção duas vezes seguidas. Há uma abundância de boas razões, é claro por que os leitores da revista ScoreGolf iria escolher Prince Edward Island. Do ar, Prince Edward Island pode parecer um campo de golfe gigante; greens ondulados, areia e armadilhas de água alternando com bosques. De lá, ele só fica melhor. Plano de suas férias em torno dos mais de 26 cursos Island, tendo em mente que, para os fãs de golfe real, é possível jogar mais de um curso por dia. Mas para aqueles que querem relaxar entre os rounds de golfe, lembre-se que Prince Edward Island é o local perfeito!
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 7 noite(s)