|Quartos||Estúdio / Quitinete|
|Tipo de imóvel||chalé|
|Estadia Mínima||3 - 8 noites|
Promoção junho ....!
excelente localização apenas fora da aldeia, em um jardim de 3000 m2, com árvores tropicais da pera, a praia do rolo cove 2 passos em frente do restaurante Spice Box, o clube de mergulho e aluguer caiaque; Porto amarração de 1 000 milhões, você pode ir para a vila a pé "não rating ', lojas, padaria, supermercado, mercado e outros cerca de 300 M.
Meios de locomoção aluguer de scooter, carro elétrico não é necessário que você pode se mover em todos os pés tranquilidade, se desejar.
Excellent endroit romantique et au calme.
A 10 min. à pied de tous commerces.
Le seul hic est le site Homelidays avec qui j'ai beuger sur plusieurs choses, la confirmation des dates exactes, mais résolue par téléphone d'ou perte de temps et le propriétaire qui n'était pas bien au courant de la réservation et de l'argent verser via Homelidays...
This bungalow was like a dream come true for us after hiking in Basse Terre for a week. It's situated in a huge lovely garden, has a big terrace where the kitchen is, and the interior consists of a bedroom and a bathroom. One could see that the whole bungalow is new and made with love!
What we loved:
1) The bungalow is very modern and tasteful.
2) The bed is great! very comfortable and big.
3) The shower is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! the water pressure is excellent, has a normal mode and a rain mode, and is very spacious!
4) The garden was lovely and all kinds of animals just pass through since it is really big. We saw several times some rabbits and one day we came home and 2 large iguanas were just lazily walking through :D
5) The location was awesome.
6) It had an electric lamp for killing mosquitos which was great, but still they also provided some spirals to use.
7) The owners (although they were not available the majority of time) were very generous allowing us to check-in early at 12 and leave late at 16:00. That was really appreciated since our boat was at 17:00 so it allowed us to use the day at the beach.
What we did NOT like:
1) The internet (WLAN) was weak and we had to sit outside to be closer to the router which was inconvenient. The owners should really think of moving the router closer or buying another one.
2) The land next to the bungalow's has goats. So this meant that you smelled that goatish cheesy smell all the time which didn't really bother us at all, but what was annoying a little was the sounds they made as it was loud and sometimes woke us up at night.
What could definitely be improved:
1) The communication and response time could be better. It was very difficult to reach Christian or Barbara because they were both on vacations and were not answering our calls or messages. Perhaps if they are present on site it is different, but in our case it was not so.
2) It would be nice to provide basics such as salt, pepper, sugar, tea, coffee, etc.
3) It would be nice to pave the way from the bungalow to the gate like it is done for the other bungalows in the garden.
4) It would be nice to maintain the garden better and cut the grass more regularly like it is done for the other side of the garden.
All in all, we had an amazing time at this bungalow and really loved it so much!
Un gîte très agréable, au calme, idéal pour un couple et qui permet d’accéder facilement à toutes les parties de l'ile.
Nous avons vraiment apprécié la gentillesse et l'accueil du propriétaire.
Bref de très bons souvenirs qui donnent envie de revenir.
Un moment exquis
Un lieu calme et reposant loin du tumulte du centre avec les touristes
Christian est disponible serviable et son logement très propre
Nous recommandons ce logement et y reviendrons lorsque nous reviendrons aux Saintes
Nous avons passer un séjour inoubliable à cet endroit. L'emplacement est parfait pour séjourner au calme sur l'île. Nous avons été très bien reçu par le propriétaire Christian qui est très sympathique et qui a su nous accommoder lors de notre séjour. Le bungalow est très bien situé, très propre et à quelques pas de la plage. Nous recommandons cet endroit de rêve sans hésiter.
Annie et Sébastien
, Ballad caiaque, mergulho, vela ...