|Tipo de imóvel||casebre|
|Estadia Mínima||2 noites|
A casa Dogg House está convenientemente localizado no coração de Door County entre Sturgeon Bay e Egg Harbor. É uma casa moderna rodeada por uma paisagem que oferece a paz e privacidade que você deseja quando em férias. Tem muitas comodidades, incluindo uma cozinha, banheira de hidromassagem, A / C, 2 lareiras, 42 'TV com satélite e DVD e aparelho de som. Há também um grande pátio com uma fogueira e um deck segunda história.
Há caminhadas / cross-country ski trilhas em toda a propriedade e dentro de duas milhas há uma rampa para barcos, campo de golfe (Cherry Hills), dois excelentes restaurantes (Birmingham para ea cabine) e trilhas snowmobile. É configuração ótimo para entreter os hóspedes e pode acomodar até oito pessoas.
Também tem uma casa de fazenda de 2 quartos disponíveis uma propriedade adjacente.
This is a beautiful place to stay! Our girls trip - bachelorette party was great and we enjoyed looking at all of the history in the cabin! Very cool! We were a little disappointed the fooseball table wasn't there but it didn't break our trip any. The winding stairs were also in need of repair. Otherwise thumbs up !
This was a lovely place just as shown in the photos. But it was very poorly maintained. There were a lot of things that went wrong while we were there for 3 days.
- When we arrived the toilet was clogged. I called the owner and he said that it was cleaned before we arrived and asked if there was a plunger that I could use to open it up without suggesting he could come over and clean it. So we had to clean other people's clogged bathroom.
- The shower head is mostly clogged and water comes out only from a couple of the holes on the shower head. So taking a shower is definitely not easy.
- The grill outside was out of gas. So we could not use it and ended up giving up on grilling altogether.
- The address that the owner had given us was a google maps address that took us to nowhere. After calling him numerous times, he realized that google must have changed the address and he had to give us directions turn by turn to get to the property. We were lucky he picked up his phone. Otherwise we would have ended up without a staying place.
- The fireplace was out and the directions to turn it on were not working. We had to call their maintenance guy to come over and fix it. But we were freezing for the first 2 hours of our stay.
- There were about 50 dead flies near the window on the top floor. So everything was covered in flies near the window and we were disgusted to touch anything.
- One of the lamps in the living room was burned out and when we asked the maintenance guy to fix it he said he will come over tomorrow to fix it. But he never showed up. We ended up switching one of the lamps in the bedroom with the one in the living room so there would be enough light.
All of these could have been prevented if the place was checked before we arrived and was correctly maintained. The owner did not even suggest to give us a discount because of all of these problems. If the place was correctly maintained, it would have become one of our most favorite places to stay in door county as it is a beautiful place.
This place was wonderful! The house had all the amenities you need, plates, cups, appliances, stove etc, etc. It was decorated with really unique antique pieces, very eclectic. Nice bar right in the center of the house for gathering and relaxing. It was SO peaceful and private, relaxing by the fire at night was amazing, could see so many stars even the Milky Way! House was clean overall a great value. Not a bad drive to most of the places in Door County, about 5-10 minutes from Downtown Sturgeon Bay. I will definitely be back!
My husband, black lab mix and I stayed at the Dogg House the weekend after Christmas. We had a wonderful time, and the Dogg House was exactly what we were looking for and needed after the holidays! Even though the cottage is in a remote location, you're never too far from anything. We enjoyed a mix of dining out while cooking some of our own meals at the cottage. We loved the funky vibe of the cottage, which still had all the amenities we were looking for. Roger was great to work with, and quickly answered all of our questions via email. We'd definitely stay at the Dogg House again, as well as recommend it to others. We greatly appreciate being able to take our dog with us, too!
The Dogg House looked pleasant - and intriguing - online but we were even more delighted with its comfort and charm when we actually arrived. It's equipped with everything you could want, right down to the paper towels and wine glasses, and the creative and quirky decor put a continuous smile on my face. If peace is what you want, you've got it in spades, but if want to crank up your tunes you've a sound system for that as well. Whether we were watching the sunset from the balcony or having a glass of wine around the fire pit, we spent a very happy and comfy week. We'll be back!
We arrived at the Dogg House for a weekend of birthday/engagement celebration, and were not disappointed. The house is very well-maintained, unique, rustic, and has many of the amenities that you worry will not be at a vacation house (i.e., cooking utensils, a grill, glassware, towls, etc). The property is very pretty, and off the beaten path. The home slept four (two couples) easily, and there was additional sleeping for two more people. The location is just minutes from downtown Sturgeon Bay, and there were a lot of great activities within 5-10 minutes from the property (wine tastings, boat tours, etc).
I would recommend this property to my friends, and hope to stay for a full week next year.
A casa está localizado a 6 milhas Noroeste de Sturgeon Bay, próximo da baía e do Lago Michigan. Há muitos parques e pequenas cidades muito próximas, o concelho oferece excelentes passeios, natação, compras, restaurantes, campos de golfe e várias outras atividades.
Golf: Dentro de 2 milhas de Cherry Hills campo de golfe
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
A partir deR$ 505
|Observações: As tarifas levam em consideração a estadia de 4 hóspedes, adicione R$ 34 por noite, por pessoa adicional|
|Taxa de animais de estimação||R$ 168|