|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||3 - 7 noites|
A poucos passos da porta é uma pequena praia privada para um mergulho em Pleasant Bay ou relaxar na piscina de água salgada, lançar o caiaque na baía, ou sentar-se e desfrutar das ondas e atividades náuticas das cadeiras de Adirondack, deck ou rastreados em varanda. Esta maravilhosa casa tem ar condicionado central e vistas espectaculares sobre a baía. É muito bem decorados, e confortável para oito pessoas. A cozinha e os banheiros foram recentemente atualizado. Há uma TV de tela plana na sala de estar junto com cabo e wi-fi e também uma TV no quarto no andar de cima, um quarto do primeiro andar e área de nível inferior. O nível mais baixo é uma caminhada com uma pia e frigobar e banheiro completo. Há um futon e TV área dupla também. Este é um fantástico hotel com uma vista maravilhosa e uma piscina de água salgada privada. Curta para Nauset ou Skaket Beach. Duas casas de um Landing Cidade para o lançamento e cais com barco espaço para estacionar o seu barco e reboque na casa.
Grandes áreas de passeio - a Paw Wah Pond trilhas e praia, ou PO e loja de conveniência. 1º andar maravilhoso com aberta sala de jantar, cozinha e todos com vista para Pleasant Bay. Existem 2 quartos (1 rainha, 2 camas individuais) e 2 banheiros no primeiro nível, deck, e proteção varanda. Quarto no andar superior privado (rainha), com vista para o mar e vista para o sol / lua de clarabóia com uma casa de banho completa e área de dormir na outra extremidade com duas camas de solteiro.
Localização: aluguer do Sul Orleans está convenientemente localizado entre Chatham e Orleans. Cerca de dez minutos de distância de lojas, restaurantes e jogos de beisebol em qualquer cidade. Área de passeio maravilhoso - Caminhe para P. O. & loja de conveniência para o papel ou para a área de Conservação Pond Pah Wah com caminhos para a praia em Pleasant Bay. Landing cidade localizada a 2 casas de distância com uma rampa doca e barco. Grande área para passeios de barco e caiaque. Espaço para armazenar o seu barco e reboque na propriedade.
Portanimicut Road é muito pitoresca, com casas antigas, pomar de maçã e grande terreno aberto proporcionando um ambiente rural.
Situado a meio caminho entre Orleans e Chatham.
Setembro-abril US $ 4.000. 00. Uma semana mínio três dias $ 2.300. 00.
Great location on the cape and Beth is terrific. Had a great time- the house is big and has everything you need!
we had an awesome time in your rental house!!! home is very clean- well
equipped and owner was very welcoming!!! no problems w/house
at all - and if there would have been I'm sure it would be addressed asap!!
Kelly's - (from VA)
The property was spotlessly clean and recently updated. Orleans and Chatham are within easy driving distance. The owner was very friendly, welcoming and accommodating - made sure we were comfortable and as the nights got a bit cooler made sure the heated pool was warmer. We easily accommodated 8 people in the house. The house is air conditioned with three bathrooms, a living room and dining area open to the kitchen. The screened porch and adjacent open deck offered a nice choice for outdoors. The grounds are spacious and the setting is just as described and pictured. We enjoyed our two weeks there and would recommend to others. The owner and property are "pet friendly" and "kid friendly" - we had our grandchildren and dog with us. It was a wonderful vacation.
Our party of eight was very comfortable in this home. The decor is beautiful and the furniture comfortable and easily accommodated our large group.
* The pool pictured is in the owner's back yard in the house across the lawn. It's only a few steps from this rental home, but it was not clear to us from these photos or description that the pool was not in our private space, even after we queried the owner. Although we had exclusive use of the pool upon request, the owner also uses the pool, and she has occasional tenants in an apartment who would have also been using had we not requested exclusive use on arrival. It was rare to see anyone else in that space, but we would not have rented the property (or paid such a hefty sum) for a shared pool had we known that it was the next door home's pool, not the rental home's private pool. That said, the heated saltwater pool overlooking the cove was truly wonderful--just not terribly private.
* The entire home was decorated beautifully, but perhaps not suited to groups with small children as the living room furniture is entirely white. The common living spaces were not especially large, but very well appointed, beautiful views, and we never felt cramped.
* The kitchen, while lovely, did not suit us as a large group. There was almost no prep/counter space, and although it was moderately well-equipped, the layout was ill-suited for cooking for a crowd. The stove is a glass cooktop (a pro for some, but less so for serious cooks), and the grill in the back yard was difficult to manage--very small, very low flame, on a slope, no place to set down anything more than a few utensils. Overall, the cooking space is better suited for those who plan to cook/reheat very simple meals or eat out.
* There is a small sandy beach at the edge of this property, but it is not groomed and access is somewhat challenging, requiring crossing through the owner's back yard and down a rocky hill with poorly maintained/loose rocks for steps. It should be no problem for able-bodied people to walk down and explore a bit, but it is not well suited for anyone with mobility issues or for lounging. Fishermen and boaters will enjoy it. There is one kayak on the property for guests' use.
* The owner was pleasant, but many communications were vague and needed much clarification. She was accommodating--just somewhat unclear.
Good property, but won't rent again due to privacy issues & small kitchen.
Lovely home in a very scenic location but important to note that the owner has her house on the same property and is only a few steps away. Not a problem for us but could matter to someone else. Also we felt that the property was a overpriced.
All details aside, we had a wonderful time!!
This house was perfect for our family this summer. The house itself is spotless and completely furnished with EVERYTHING you need to relax and to cook. The property has 2 houses, with the pool shared by those who rent the apartment in the other house. And, the pool is beautiful! The house is a short distance from the Bay, and short drives from Nauset Beach and Skaket Beach -- both delightful places to be in the water.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
jun 23 2017 - set 7 2018
Estadia mínima: 7 noite(s)
Estadia mínima: 3 noite(s)
|Taxa de animais de estimação||R$ 623|
Well behaved dog considered with $200 pet deposit. Dog must be on flea and tick preventative. House and grounds to be left clean and in good condition for deposit to be refunded.