|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||2 noites|
Aberto grande casa de 4 quartos com jacuzzi grande cachoeira, espaçosa planta em aberto,
30 tectos pés, e muita luz solar. 3 br estão rainha, 1 BR é rei ou dois gêmeos, mediante solicitação. sala de jantar completo, e copa configurado com grande cozinha. cafeteira e liquidificador fornecido. Básicos de cozinha, panelas e utensílios também são fornecidos.
área Loft inclui uma mesa de bilhar e tem vista para uma sala grande e cozinha. Master inclui baixo quarto grande e acesso privado a um pátio e área da piscina coberta.
I booked the house for a month to stay in with 3 other guys during the WSOP. The house was great, fantastic location, pool is awesome and Taylor was very accomodating. Deposit received without any problems. Highly recommended.
We stayed in this house for 3 nights. The neighborhood is lovely. The home is large and spacious. Very convenient to airport and the strip.
I would not call this luxury accommodations by any stretch of the imagination. But with a small investment the place can be outstanding;
- Needs more towels. There were 7 of us and there were only 6 bath towels. There were not enough wash cloths.
- The sheets are wearing thin and are not high thread count. Our bedsheets had holes in them. One of the beds had an earring between the fitted and flat sheets. That was weird and kinda creepy.
- baseboards need a good washing. There was black dirt on nearly all baseboard, just from not ever being cleaned. Easy fix there, and no real cost.
- mold in all the showers/tubs.
- pool table is very pretty, but the bumpers are all dried out so they don't...well...bump.
- obvious holes from pool sticks that have been patched over in a bad way.
- air vents in the ceiling are caked with dust. and the air filters were old and dirty.
- the light fixture in one of the bedrooms had 3 of the 4 bulbs burned out and 1 of the bulbs was broken with the exposed elements hanging out.
- light switches didn't work well in the bedrooms and bathrooms. Took many tries to get the fan or lights to actually stay on.
- there are not nearly enough plates or glasses. There were several glasses that had lipstick stains on them. (older dishwasher so that wasn't a surprise).
- interior could use a nice coat of paint
- yard has rubbish stashed on the side of the home.
- The large tree in the back, while pretty, should be cut down. The branches hand down practically to the ground.
The Jacuzzi spa in the back yard was purely magical. Absolutely the highlight of the home.
The home is nice but really needs just a little TLC to make it a truly beautiful experience.
Beautiful home. The pictures does no justice for this house. Very entertaining and spacious. The landlord was great with communicating and easy to reach. This house was very close to the strip, Starbucks, Walmart and everything. My family really enjoyed our stay. WE'LL BE BACK =)
This house is in a good neighborhood and is VERY spacious. The amenities are nice in some areas (extra large spa, not so much a pool...but super nice, pool table, furniture) while other areas could use some improvement (dishes/pots/pans, televisions are all older...but work just fine). The manager was very helpful in preparation for the trip, and was good to work with before and during the stay. The downside (would have been 4 stars, instead of 3-star rating) to this has been trying to get the damage deposit back from the manager. It has now been over 3 months since I stayed there and we have seen nothing. I have contacted them twice but have been told that it should refund the same way that I paid the bill...but it hasn't. Overall the house is nice, and I would recommend if you are just hanging out and don't want to be on the strip. It is about a 15-20 minute drive to get to the strip, but pretty easy. There are plenty of restaurants (Twin Peaks, Grimaldi's, BJ's, Eis Cream Cafe for dessert) within walking distance.
The owner was such a gracious host, both before our arrival and during! The home was clean and spacious, the pool was a big hit, and the outdoor area was amazing in such nice weather. The home was convenient to everything we needed, and in a quiet, calm neighborhood. Book this house!
Minutos do Leste e Interstate 215 na área de Paraíso. Perto de Southern Highlands
Minutos de grandes lojas! Super Walmart, a Nike loja Marshall, Target. 12 minutos de um grande centro w Macy e muito mais.
10 minutos de compras de strip e Fashion Square Mall.
Outras atividades:, Parque Nacional Lake Mead 25 minutos de distância, Hoover Dam 35 minutos
Golf: O Legado, Revere e Southern Highlands estão por perto.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
|Taxa de animais de estimação||R$ 79|
Weekends slightly higher 3 day mininmum summer holidays and 3 day weekends, 4 day min Winter holidays and NYE celebration.
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.