|Tipo de imóvel||condomínio|
|Estadia Mínima||20 - 30 noites|
As comodidades incluem:
• O mestre tem vista para o mar e oferece uma cama king-size premium, travesseiros down-alternativa, uma TV 26 polegadas w / DVD, um espaçoso dupla pia do banheiro en-suite com closet
• O segundo quarto oferece uma rainha confortável, travesseiros down-alternativas, de 20 polegadas TV w / DVD
• O terceiro quarto inclui duas camas, TV 20 polegadas w / DVD / VCR combo, Playstation, N64, além de biblioteca de vídeo para crianças com mais de 50 títulos
• fãs Central Ar condicionado e teto em cada quarto
• Convidado banho inclui um chuveiro com box de vidro com banheira
• lavadora e secadora de tamanho completo
• Todos os lençóis, toalhas, toalhas de praia
• Estacionamento gratuito (um espaço disponível)
• $ 225 / mês subsídio de custo de eletricidade
• Não fumadores / não animais de estimação - pristinely impecáveis apartamento
• Cozinha totalmente equipada, inclui máquina de café Cuisinart, moedor de café, mini processador de alimentos, chaleira de água elétrico, liquidificador, panela de arroz, panela de barro, ferro waffle, máquina de gelo, torradeira 4 fatias, topo da linha de panelas e talheres
• 52 polegadas montadas Smart TV a cabo, DVR, Apple TV, som Bose surround, DVD e CD player, vários DVDs, vídeos, jogos
• internet de alta velocidade e impressora a laser sem fio, de longa distância livre para o continente
• A sala de refeições acomoda seis (ou desfrutar de refeições na varanda com capacidade para seis)
• George Foreman grill ao ar livre disponíveis para seu uso na varanda
• Brinquedos de praia, incluindo cadeiras, prancha de surf, snorkel, boogie boards, refrigeradores, brinquedos de areia, e um carrinho de praia para rolar seus itens para a lagoa
• O equipamento de pesca é aproveitar ao máximo bem
• Piscina aquecida, jacuzzi, banheiros, cabana coberta w / tabelas de jantar e três churrasqueiras
• Desfrute de golfe no campo de golfe Ko Olina usando nossos dois conjuntos de Jack Nicklaus clubes de golfe. Surfar Barbers Point Beach com nosso conselho de surf.
• bicicleta para baixo para as lagoas Ko Olina nas nossas duas bicicletas para adultos
• Utilize nossa Membership Beach e Sports Club para acessar benefícios NUMEROSOS incluindo ténis, acesso ao ginásio, aulas de ginástica, o uso de cadeiras na lagoa Ula, descontos em massagens, golfe, aventuras oceano, compras Ko Olina, além de descontos na maioria dos restaurantes em O resort
O desenvolvimento Kai Lani fechado é melhor comunidade de Ko Olina, pois é o único empreendimento residencial de baixa densidade à beira-mar no resort. Nosso condomínio está localizado no térreo no prédio # 22. Estamos a apenas 1 minuto a pé até Kai Lani "pequena praia", 15 minutos a pé do Paradise Cove Luau, lagoas Ko Olina, o Four Seasons Resort, a Disney Aulani.
Limpeza semanal pode ser organizado por uma taxa adicional.
** De férias Seguro de Cancelamento é acessível quando você reservar ***
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-012-002-9184-01
This property beats any hotel thanks to it's location and efforts by the property owner to make their guests feel at home. I can't think of a better place on the island for families to spend time at the beach. The owners really go above and beyond in the customer service department to provide for your stay.
Yes, the condo is very nice and clean, well equipped and the whole complex is beautiful;
just as shown in the pictures.
B u t ----- the pictures cannot reveal the constant noise from the highway, EM vehicles w/sirens
driving by throughout the day and evening.
Also, the afternoon sun and heat make it uncomfortable to sit on the patio, even in the early
The lagoons are disappointing -- almost no parking available and it's a long walk.
The lagoon water is not clear at all, not good for snorkeling.
For any future guests we would highly recommend renters' insurance. Owner will not
refund ANY $$$'s , even if there is an extreme medical emergency.
Sorry to be writing this.
We spent every morning and evening enjoying the fabulous ocean views from the lanai while we ate. The condo is very well equipped and comfortable. We loved our stay there and look forward to returning. The owners were very responsive to questions we had. This was one of our favorite rentals. We would highly recommend this condo.
This house is beautiful and the owner has though of everything. If you need anything all you have to do is look around and the odds are you'll find it. The flat screen in the living room had one of the best pictures I've ever seen. The kitchen has everything imaginable in it. We had an elderly handicap person with us on this trip and the house worked very well for all of us. The view from the Lanai and from the living room was terrific. The grounds in this development are immaculately taken care of. There is someone working on some aspect of the grounds nearly every day. The cove associated with the development is very nice. We had the opportunity to enjoy breakfast at the Marriott a few times and had dinner at the Marriott the final night. The meals were very enjoyable. We would definitely consider coming back to this vacation home the next time we come to Oahu. Finally, the owners were wonderful to work with. They were very communicative and helpful.
We've stayed at Kai Lani twice before this year's trip, and it is truly a gorgeous complex, small and private and beautifully maintained. This past month has been Paradise, with all the amenities and comforts of the owner's unit making us feel both welcome and right at home. They have thought of EVERY need, and left lots of information on how to use the (excellent) TV and stereo systems, as well as providing info on Oahu's many pleasurable attractions.
The unit itself was beautifully appointed and immaculate; the linens and towels are first-rate. The kitchen has a wonderful selection of appliances, from any cookware you might want to waffle makers and fondue sets. There is an abundance of spices at the unit just waiting for the most fastidious of cooks, and the Kapolei area has several markets (plus Costco!) where you can get whatever else you might want (including fresh fish!).
The Ko Olina resort complex is right next door, with it's calm lagoons and boutique shopping and luxurious spas - I was able to arrange for a lavish pedicure at the Marriott's Ihilani Hotel within two hours of my call, and the price was completely reasonable for such an upscale hotel.
However, our main delight was in the amenities offered much close to "home" - namely, the Kai Lani complex itself. They have an attentive staff who are friendly and helpful, and a lovely pool area that is only a few steps away from the unit. Like the condo itself, the pool area is clean and beautiful; there are several gas barbecues (the only type you can use) for the use of all guests and residents; but we never saw them used while we were there, so there's no worry about accessibility.
Then...there's the lagoon...just steps away, and oh-so-beautiful, with a huge and spreading tree just above the little sandy cove. The snorkeling is outstanding; we've seen all the "common" Hawaiian reef fish, as well as eels and octopus - within a few feet of the shore. Then there are the turtles! So MANY that you can stand on the shore or on the rocks or the tidepools and see more of those underwater "flyers" than you can count!
All in all, this is the BEST place to unwind and relax - enough time to REALLY relax - amongst all the Hawaiian islands we've visited.
We couldn't recommend it any higher!
This is a wonderful location to stay at. Close to civilization, but yet far enough away from the hustle and bustle. Beautiful plants along the walk way to the front door. Takes you away to relaxation. Interior has a very nice layout. Very clean and relaxing. I would defiantly recommend this condo to anyone. Awesome place.
lagoas cristalinas, golfe, ténis, centro de fitness, a Disney Aulani, Four Seasons Resort, Ko Olina Marina, sorveteria, mantimentos, e restaurantes estão a curta distância.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês *||Pacote ou Evento|
jan 11 2017 - jan 31 2017
Estadia mínima: 20 noite(s)
fev 1 2017 - fev 27 2017
Estadia mínima: 27 noite(s)
dez 1 2017 - jan 15 2018
Estadia mínima: 30 noite(s)
Estadia mínima: 30 noite(s)
|Move out Clean||R$ 1.098|
Guest is responsible for any possible electricity charges over $225 in one month*
Owner pays bank fees incurred when you use a credit card. However if there are any international credit card fees, guest pays for these* (You can avoid International credit card fees by paying by "e-check").
*Any additional fees would be deducted from your deposit refund.
* Tarifa mensal aproximada. O valor real dependerá dos dias em que você de fato se hospedar no imóvel.