|Quartos||Estúdio / Quitinete|
|Tipo de imóvel||apartamento|
O quarto grande, brilhante, com janela para o mar, casa de banho com vistas .... espaçosos e decorados com azulejos de majólica típicos, a sala de estar e cozinha com a beleza e tranquilidade de mobiliário moderno, mas ao mesmo tempo o Mediterrâneo .. . O que mais você poderia querer? fora de um terraço em dois níveis, que lança o mar ao infinito e além ...
Apenas em Praiano você pode desfrutar da tranquilidade, a beleza da paisagem natural e as cores quentes e mediterrani que acompanha o tempo de varredura
When I came across this listing available for our dates (we booked last minute) I was so excited! I was a little uneasy because there weren't any reviews, but that didn't stop me from booking. Once we've arrived, Elia helped us up to our villa. He was so helpful and informative on just about anything. We sat down with him and he showed us the map and how to get everywhere and what the best transportation would be. He even drove us to positano one of the times. He was very responsive. Once we've arrived, there were some ants on the exterior of the house and he quickly fixed that. The villa is so beautiful. Had a clean Mediterranean feel to it, absolutely perfect for the location. The view on the terrace....breathtaking. Unbelievable. Serene. Mind blowing. We seriously couldn't get enough. Every breakfast, afternoon and evening we lounged there taking it all in! I miss those mornings. If we're coming back, definitely staying here again! Highly recommend. Fabulous villa. Fantastic helpful hosts. Perfect all around!!!
This Villa is lovely - the pictures are a good indication of what you can expect. The space is open and airy. We loved spending time in the suite and on the terrace.
Feedback for consideration:
- Pietro/Elio were invaluable in providing direction/contacts for tours and where to find things. We are thankful.
- Location is remote to the town of Praiano, consider this if mobility is an issue.
- The suite is complemented by a washer and dishwasher, please note, the vendor does not provide dishwasher detergent or laundry detergent so be prepared to source and pay for them. This is a fact we were not used to.
- The terrace is a lovely spot, gardens/planters do not look at tailored as the picture. Hopefully they do some clean up. Plantings were not pretty this visit.
- Television is provided but we could not find English channels, Wi-fi worked flawlessly
- For long stay, e.g. more than 4 nights, fresh towels / lines should be provided. We have used other VRBO in other countries who delivered fresh linens without prompt.
- Other VRBO properties we've stayed at and one in Praiano that we visited included a few basics in the fridge e.g. bottled water, juice, serving of coffee to help out when you first arrive as a grocery store is not readily available for an evening arrival.
Praiano is a beautiful town, quiet but a great home base. There are not a lot of swimming areas, the local beach is quite small and as per the coast rocky. NOTE: most restaurants in town are closed for lunch - so plan accordingly. Parking for rental car is best up on top of the town (around bus stop 20-21). Otherwise it is difficult and must be paid for.
Sono rimasto molto soddisfatto dal mio soggiorno in questo appartamento.
Praiano e' bellissima , la vista e' mozzafiato e la tranquillita' e assoluta.
La sera abbaimo organizzato delle ottime cenette romantiche sul nostro terrazzo, ammirando il mare..........
L'appartamento e' nuovo e arredato con gusto.
Sicuramente e' da ritornarci !!!!!!
Praiano é ideal para os amantes da natureza e tranquilidade, para o mar e as montanhas!
é ideal para aqueles que desejam permanecer em um lugar simples, mas perto de todas as atrações podem recorrer famoso como Positano, Amalfi, Sorrento, Pompéia, Capri e Ravello
|Pulizie finali||R$ 180|
|Imposto de hospedagem||€ 2 por noite, por pessoa. Esta quantia terá de ser paga ao proprietário na chegada. Esta taxa não se aplica a crianças com menos de 10 anos.|