|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||2 noites|
Descubra a vida na parte superior neste recém-construído, casa de férias bem equipado localizado em Pão de Açúcar EUA, principal destino de golfe e esqui da Nova Inglaterra. Relaxe neste tranquila aconchegante casa, e bem equipado situado em Sugarloaf Mountain, no coração da Appalachian Trail gama de Maine. Caminhada ou ski-in e ski-out com acesso trailside excepcional ao lendário Pão de Açúcar / EUA. Diretamente acima da Robert Trent Jones, Jr. projetado Sugarloaf Golf Course esta casa está convenientemente localizado no coração da região montanhosa no oeste do Maine proporcionando fácil acesso a classe mundial atividades recreativas ao ar livre, incluindo esqui alpino e nórdico, pesca, mountain bike, caminhadas mosca, canoagem , caiaque, rafting, e golfe.
The house was great and we really enjoyed our stay. The location was great, right next to the lift. The house was clean and well stocked, it was spaced out well so that our guests had room to get away when needed.
My family spent last weekend at Sugarloaf in this beautiful house that has direct access to a lift. The house is decorated very nicely, is extremely clean and the kitchen well equipped. The property manager was very helpful and we would defintely rent this house again!
What an amazing property! I truly felt like I was living in someone else's well-kept house rather than renting a condo/hotel/etc. A few things which I think should be highlighted:
- The master bedroom is a HUGE king size bed with the most luxurious soft pillow-top and fantastic warm blankets. There is so much space to spread out and unpack with beautiful views of the trail from that room.
- The master shower is much bigger in person and very enjoyable!!
- Each bedroom has a great closet with fluffy towels and hangers for all guests, then there is more towels in the main bedroom.
- There are two queen-sized bedrooms on the second floor which give more than enough room for couples (including more drawer space).
- A second floor half-bath has the laundry and detergent, so people either use the master shower or go downstairs for the smaller one.
- You will LOVE the radiant floor heating.
- Having a combination lock for the front door vs a key made everyone comfortable with coming and going and not losing the keys.
- The fireplace comes with special logs/starter materials so you can easily get one going. There are plenty of matches too.
- There are plenty of games, cards, books.
- Bring an extra roll of paper towels if you plan on cooking there.
- Seating is for 8 at the table, 4 at the bar stool area.
- Bring your own music/mp3 player (we didn't even try to use the TV, although it was beautifully built in.)
- Plan to strip the beds and clean up after yourself.
- Pool, spa, hot tub, etc are all down by the main lodge (about a 5 minute drive) so plan to bring your bathing suits!
Overall, I would absolutely recommend this property to anyone looking to get away and feel luxurious. My parents, who accompanied me, have been to plenty other homeaway.com properties and said this was the best they've seen.
This is a lovely light-filled house, with beautiful views of the Bigelow Mtns. Several of the rooms are painted bright colors, which was a refreshing change from white of most condo-type rentals. The kids (we had ages 4-9) loved the loft play area, but the ladder up to it made us a little nervous with the youngest, who did not sleep in the loft. I would think the loft space works for families with kids over age 7 and teens who want their own space. The boys also loved watching the groomer on the trail and the ton of legos available to them. We all liked watching skiers on the West Mtn lift go by while we ate breakfast. The house is situated above the West Mountain lift station, so you can ski down to the SuperQuad lift (snow conditions permitting) or take the West Mountain lift up to Bullwinkle's (on weekends/holiday weeks). The Sugarloaf shuttle bus stops at the end of the road, which is just a short walk (100yds?), but uphill especially for little legs at the end of the day. Everything we needed was provided. Everything was clean and neat. The owner was pleasant, friendly, and responsive to questions about the property. We had 8 adults and 3 children stay very comfortably for a weekend of alpine skiing, nordic skiing and snowshoeing. It was very enjoyable and we would definitely recommend this property to others.
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
Estadia mínima: 2 noite(s)
A partir deR$ 2.777
Payment terms for short term rentals :
50% of total payment due when making reservation, remaining 50% non-refundable balance due 30 days prior to date of arrival.