|Tipo de imóvel||casa|
|Estadia Mínima||3 noites|
Seja para 2, 6 ou 10, esta é uma ótima vista para o mar casa de férias w / a localização privilegiada, com extensa área contígua à beira-mar Halibut Pt State Park & vista para Folly Cove / Ipswitch Bay. Confortavelmente mobilados w / cozinha bem equipada. Sala de Jantar e rms abertos ao grande alpendre sol fechado para relaxar, entreter e vista-chuva ou faça sol. Deck piso 2 grandes. Pôr do sol espetacular sobre o oceano. Grounds oferecer várias áreas de estar e uma charmosa capela da família. Muitas praias de areia para escolher ou caminhar até Folly Cove e costões rochosos de Halibut ponto fora Bayview Trail (popular para a natação / mergulho / snorkeling) .Walk para Halibut Pt State Park com Museum & Babson Quarry para explorar, tomar sol e peixe. Caminhe até à beira-mar populares Lobster Piscina restaurante do Folly Cove. Ou, churrasqueira em casa! Uma curta viagem de carro, ônibus ou bicicleta leva você para Pigeon Cove Harbor, praias e lojas de Rockport, & Lanesville. Gloucester não é longe. Aproveite Dotcrest como um retiro ou uma casa-base para um especial de férias!
Staying at Dotcrest felt like coming back to the family's summer home. We instantly felt the history of the place, from the old hard wood floors to the lovely paintings painted by the family artist. Then add cocktails on the deck, watching the sunset after a day at Plum Cove-perfect!
Grandparents; parent; and grandkids thoroughly enjoyed our week on Cape Ann in this marvelous home and setting. The 5 cousins loved the grounds and our walks in the adjoining state park. The great sunroom easily handled kids playing and family discussions each evening. Sunsets at the within walking distance Lobster Pool were a highlight.
One can enjoy a traditional New England outdoor hot shower as well as a very well appointed kitchen, fabulous washer/dryer and brand new Samsung smart tv. Plenty of air conditioners and ceiling fans for cool sleeping.
Your lovely home provided absolutely everything we needed for our multi-family vacation. Comfortable house, spacious yard that encouraged little groupings and regroupings, beaches everywhere, Halibut Point for our morning walks. We lacked nothing at all. The many paintings on the walls lovingly highlighted Cape Ann. Thank you. A+!
Dotcrest is a beautiful place to stay. The grounds are expansive, the sunset views incomparable, and the house elegant, but comfortable. The place is clean, the kitchen is well appointed, and the appliances are up-to-date. We would recommend Dotcrest highly. Can't wait to go back!
My family grew up summering in Rockport and during the "year" of my 50th birthday my goal was to bring my sisters' and their families back to Rockport for a reunion. (Our parents have passed away.)
Dotcrest was perfect. We ate in the giant sunroom using the large table to seat all the children and adults, at any time of the day the view from that room and the property in general is inspiring. We walked down town to Rkpt in little bands of cousins and aunts and uncles. We had an awesome outdoor dinners with the children playing capture the flag on the "estate grounds" as the sun set over the water. We swam at various local beaches and quarries and came back to use the outdoor shower. Every night we served dinners for a dozen or more guests (some people stayed at halibut shores which are cottages through the woods behind dotcrest.) Our older teenagers went into Gloucester to shop at used records and funky organic shops like "glass sailboat." Gigi and the local manager could not have been more welcoming. Everything was clean and functional.
This year I'm 51 we just booked Dotcerst for a week in July -- it's now a tradition.
We took my fiances Mom away for a surprise 50th and had an amazing weekend. Gigi was incredibly helpful and accomodating. The home was beautiful. It really is a perfect mixture of new and vintage. Other than the history of the house, which was very interesting, our favorite part was the great room built off the living room that overlooks the side yard and leaves an amazing ocean view for all to enjoy. Back to the history, there is a small building in the back yard that was used as a church at one point. It was very neat!
Gigi was concerned about the new heating system that had recently been installed. We were the first to really test it out as it was getting into the upper 30's at night. This home was a seasonal home until this winter. I was pleasantly surprised with how warm the home kept throughout all rooms. Never was there an issue with the heating system, infact, we had to turn the heat down a few times because at 70 it was a bit too warm! There is also a gas fireplace in the living room which really toasted things up! All in all, we had a fabulous time and thank her so very much for sharing her wonderful home with our family. We will definitely be back!
- Quintal grande e garagem circular fornecer uma entrada gracioso para casa.
- Capela rústica adjacente a casa pode acomodar até cerca de 18.
- Propriedade confina Halibut Point State Park. Nadar fora Halibut Pt costa rochosa na entrada Bay View Trail ou pelo Folly Cove. Ou dirigir a Sandy Good Harbor Beach. Pare pelo famoso Lobster Piscina Restaurante para lanches ou uma refeição (café da manhã, almoço e jantar) em seu caminho para-e-de Folly Cove e Halibut Point (verificar seus sites para grandes fotos).
- Lareira na sala de estar tem de ferro fundido fogão queima de gás
- Cozinha inclui aparelhos top-of-the-line.
- Lavandaria inclui Maytag Neptune lavadora / secadora e lavanderia pia.
- Outside Weber grade do gás.
- Fundamentos, varandas, e varanda incluem variedade de chaises, cadeiras, mesas, Adirondack estilo Swing & rede.
- Desculpe, não há barracas do partido.
- Obrigado. Confira sites de Rockport e Cape Ann Chamber of Commerce, Lobster Pool & Halibut Point.
Outras atividades: observação de baleias, caiaque, artistas estúdios e lojas em Rockport e Gloucester
|Validade da Tarifa||por noite||Noite (fim de semana)||por semana||por mês||Pacote ou Evento|
abr 1 2017 - mai 15 2017
Estadia mínima: 3 noite(s)
mai 16 2017 - jun 24 2017
Estadia mínima: 3 noite(s)
- Multi-generational homestead.
- Grand front yard and circular driveway provide a gracious entrance to house.
- Charming family chapel adjacent to house can seat 18 comfortably.
- Property abuts Halibut Point State Park. Private swimming rocks at Folly Cove are just a short walk away. Stop by famous Lobster Pool Restaurant for snacks or a meal on your way to-and-from Folly Cove and Halibut P