Super bonito design simples de um quarto, limpo e brilhante. Localizado em um bairro de luxo no campo de golfe seascape. Então, perto da praia, mercearias, mercado local de frutos do mar, restaurantes e locais de cocktails bonitos ... há 2 cruzeiros de praia disponíveis (eles são compartilhados com os hóspedes no andar de cima também). Existem duas cadeiras de praia designadas para você usar também. . Há também um sofá-cama na sala de estar.
- Casa37 m²
- Estadia Mín.1 - 2 noites
- Última atualização de calendário
- 20 de out de 2018
Sala de jantar
Adequação e Acessibilidade
Regras da Casa
Política de Cancelamento
100% reembolsável se cancelado com antecedência de pelo menos 60 dia(s) antes da data de chegada. 50% reembolsável se cancelado com antecedência de pelo menos 30 dia(s) antes da data de chegada.
Perfect spot for our Anniversary Getaway
My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights in September. It was centrally located to everything in OBX. We brought our bikes with us and rode to many locations. It was clean and comfortable. Cozy little apartment that had everything we needed and more. Owner was very responsive to us, even checking in via message during our stay. We had no issues at all. Lots of small touches like fresh flowers and great soap that I really appreciated. We will definitely be back.
Very clean!! Cozy space was just what we needed, and gave us a couple of ideas for the small home we want to build. 😊�
Excellent rental for 1 person or a couple
The first floor apartment was charming, comfortable and clean. Beach towels, chairs, bikes, and a washer/dryer are available. The living room has a couch, a table and 2 chairs and a TV. The wi-fi works very well. The air conditioning is nice and cool. The kitchen has the equipment and supplies you would expect in a kitchen, although we mostly ate out, except for breakfast. The shower has a built in seat. The bed is very comfortable. There is a patio out the front door, and there is a grill. Nice fresh flowers in the living room and bedroom. We were very happy with our 9 day stay. The owner is responsive and easy to work with. Thank you for a great place to stay for 1 or 2!!
Charming basement apartment close to beaches and fun...
Visited for a brief getaway. Wonderful and quiet space, charming accomadations, all our needs were met and we enjoyed our time away. Thank you to our hostess for your hospitality!
Hostile Property Owner
1. Low cost in comparison to competing properties in the area.
2. Property owner agreed to allow my family stay at the rental rather than just two people as listed in the advertisement.
3. Bicycles, boogie boards and a washer and dryer are available for use.
1. The ad states that the property is five blocks from the ocean. This is true. However, it fails to mention that there is a major, 4-lane highway with no pedestrian crosswalk nearby within those five blocks which obstructs access to the water via foot traffic.
2. When renters are in the unit above, stomping and music can be heard at all hours of the night.
3. We departed on the second to last morning of our stay due to roaches (not palmetto bugs or water bugs). A couple dead roaches were found on the floor, but the final straw was when a roach ran up my wife and down the front of her dress.
4. When I contacted the property owner via email to let her know that we had departed and why, she called almost immediately and became irate to the point where I terminated the phone call. Her frustration stemmed from concern about receiving a negative review. She attempted to call and email repeatedly until I contacted Home Away to request that they ask her not to contact us anymore. Her emails progressed from attempting to bribe us for a good review to threating to damage our reputation (with a poor review of us as renters) suggesting that it would make it difficult for us to rent from others in the future.
I've rented many properties, but this was by far my most bizarre interaction with a property owner. That coupled with the roach problem leads this to be my worst rental experience ever!
Im not sure how to respond to this review because I am 100% positive I do not have roaches. I am there every day to switch it over and I have never seen a roach... also have asked every guest since them if they had seen any bugs and they have all said no. We do live on a sandbar 5 blocks from the beach so time to time every house gets a water bug here and there... even in the fanciest houses we see them. This guest I feel is stretching the truth to say a bug went down his wife's dress. Maybe it happened or maybe its a complete lie. No way to know. I feel they wanted to leave early for other reasons so used "a bug" as an excuse to demand their money back for the last night of their stay. I am not sure cause things happen out of my control time to time but they didnt contact me to help fix the situation.. they just packed and left and then demanded their money back. As for the comments about the people upstairs. It is described in the listing that it is a downstairs unit but I rarely have issues.... I leave a note for the upstairs people to be mindful of noise levels and in the 3 years I have been renting my place i have not had it be so disruptive that anyone has complained.
Kleen, good central location, price good to only sleep there, comfort level poor to spend time insid
2 ceiling lights out; one in living area needed; AC controls in apartment upstairs-AC loud and on/off constantly, after first night owner and I made it possible to get good night sleep-shut one vent, opened others, and shut doors to make bed room OK. Don't want to turn anyone off, but, if you want to spend time in the apartment you may wish to spend more and shop. You can not walk to the beach from here without crossing 158 - 4 lane 50 mph, so you need to drive and find public parking access which there is not a lot of. We spent no time on beach so we were OK with that. This place is OK for the $'s as long as you know what you are getting. JIM
There was one lightbulb out which I replaced. The AC unit controls are upstairs but guests can control the temp by shutting and opening vents. The sound of the AC unit going on and off that he spoke about is normal noise... never had issues with this but you cant please them all!