|Tipo de imóvel||fazenda / quinta|
|Estadia Mínima||2 - 7 noites|
BELVEDERE (7 camas): Apartamento de 130 metros quadrados no primeiro andar. Sala ampla com lareira, cozinha com forno e máquina de lavar louça, televisão, dois quartos duplos, um triplo e dois banheiros com chuveiro. E 'equipado com uma varanda com vista para o pátio e um jardim privado com mesa e gazebo com churrasqueira pequena para refeições ao ar livre.
A Fazenda Santa Lúcia / Huts a 8 km de Siena é dividido em duas casas elegantemente renovados no ambiente e do antigo architteture camponesa. Cada casa tem sua própria piscina com vista para Siena e os recursos de Crete Senesi. As duas casas são divididas em mais 'apartamentos 2-7 camas. Cada apartamento tem um ou mais 'quartos, cozinha totalmente equipada, uma ou mais' casas de banho, dependendo do tamanho, lençóis para toalhas (mudança semanal) .Algumas apartamentos possuem lareiras e churrasqueiras, em outros, o churrasco está disponível.
O cabanas fazenda Santa Lúcia está situado no Crete Senesi com vista para Siena, mas, ao mesmo tempo, em uma área estratégica, porque você pode facilmente chegar aos pontos turísticos da Toscana e Umbria.
Em apenas uma hora de carro você pode chegar a Perugia, Florença e Grosseto; 45 minutos Arezzo, Pienza, San Gimignano, Montalcino e do Val d'Orcia e Chianti, em 15 minutos estamos em Termas de Rapolano e em apenas 10 minutos de carro para Siena.
The drive up from d Arbia was beautiful and Anna and Francesca made us very welcome. It is a stunning location from which to explore some of Tuscany and after a day's sightseeing, it was lovely to return to with it's peace and tranquility.
Clean and well maintained and very secure, comfortable beds and plenty of hanging space for clothes. Would recommend to friends and family.
We could not have asked for a more perfect place to spend 5 nights in beautiful Tuscany. Farm Saint Lucia is impeccably maintained, and Belvedere apartment was every bit as charming as I had hoped for. The property is on the top of a small hill, with gorgeous views of Sienna and the Crete Senesi area (those classic Tuscan landscapes!). The sunsets were dramatic and seemed to get more stunning each night we were there. We awoke to a beautiful symphony of bird songs and I usually took my coffee out into the garden or by the pool and basked in the beauty of Tuscany. The weather was unseasonably cool (which Francesca kept apologizing for!) but we enjoyed our evenings around the big fireplace.
Our group included myself, my husband, 20 yr-old daughter, and my brother. The 3 bedrooms and 2 baths fit our needs perfectly. There is a TV (we never used it) and WiFi. The kitchen is well equipped with cooking utensils and dishes. We had not planned on cooking dinners, but found that we did not want to leave Farm Saint Lucia and miss the sunset. One trip to the Coop in Arbia gave us everything we needed. (We were the first to stay at Belvedere this season and can't say if things accumulate as guests come and go, so plan on buying your own bath soap, paper towels, etc.) The furniture is comfortable and the linens are luxurious. I loved the antique furniture and simple classic Tuscan design throughout the villa. I especially appreciated the screens on the windows. Years ago we stayed at a villa that did not have screens and had to keep the windows closed to keep the bats out. With screens we were able to let the morning and evening light flood in without concern.
The location is easy to get to by car on roads that are well maintained and well marked. When booking Belvedere I could never have imagined how treacherous some of the roads in this area are, so we really appreciated the ease of its location.
Anna and Francesca were a pleasure to deal with, accommodating our late arrival and very early departure with a relaxed attitude. I would highly recommend this property, and hope to stay here again - only this time it will be longer!
I'm usually pretty skeptical about VRBO ads featuring beautiful views and photoshopped pics of the property. This was our first agriturismo rental in Europe and I was a bit cautious about payment and rental agreements that seemed to be less structured than in the US. However... we were simply blown away by the villa. So much that I decided to leave a review in appreciation of Anna's and Francesca's hospitality... and to keep it organized:
1. Location was fantastic. It was pretty easy to find following Anna's directions (in English). About 20-25 mins from Sienna by car, 1 last mile is a well maintained gravel road. Do not count on public transport/taxi/bike - got to have a car. The villa is up on a hill, overlooking vast open spaces (those Tuscan rolling hills). It is fairly secluded, there's another (non-rental) villa on a nearby hill, but absolutely no traffic, no noise. There were two or three other families renting smaller sections of the same villa, but we've seen them but twice during our 5 days there - no interference whatsoever.
2. Property itself: the villa is a large, well-maintained house divided into 5 units. We (five people) have rented the largest, Belvedere, on the upper floor. Has 3 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (small showers, but otherwise OK), kitchen, fridge, fireplace, large dining table. The views from all windows are fantastic in all directions and although we liked the photos on VRBO, they don't do justice to the actual views. Swimming pool was a nice extra that we got to use one day. that same day we took advantage of the bikes (good condition) in the shed and rode down the gravel road for ~5 miles: no cars, 5 other villas along the way, sheep herds, but mostly beautiful Tuscan hills and absolute serenity. Back in the villa, there are several places to have a meal outside, the courtyard is very cozy. Again, the views from around the house surrounded by cypresses and olive trees are breathtaking.
3. Food. The nearest foodstore is in Arbia (15mins by car). Enough to stock up on local cheese, sausage and wine.
4. Payments/ agreements: We got pricing by email, everything from daily rates to cleaning fee checked out. We paid deposit by credit card and got an email confirmation immediately. Receipt was given upon checkout on paper. Overall, no hidden fees, no "gotchas".
5. Staff: Anna and Francesca were very friendly and patient before and during our stay. They answered all phone calls and promptly responded to emails.
Idealer Ausgangspunkt für Tripps im Herzen der Toskana, Blick auf den Monte Amiata und das Herz der Crete Senesi, toller Pool 14 x 7 m, sehr gut ausgestattete Wohnungen, servicefreundliche Vermieter!
A Fazenda Santa Lúcia / Huts está situado no Crete Senesi, apenas 8 km de Siena.
O Crete Senesi encerram-se os aspectos mais emblemáticos da terra da Toscana. Um cenário natural dominado por colinas, montanhas e campos. Olivais e longas filas de ciprestes valorizar a paisagem. Pequenas vilas e cidades estão espalhadas por toda a área.
A localização da fazenda é ideal para umas férias relaxantes à beira da piscina imerso no silêncio da natureza, e para aqueles que querem visitar os muitos locais de interesse histórico e cultural de fácil acesso em um curto espaço de tempo.
Além de sua proximidade com cidades como Siena, Florença, San Gimignano, Pienza e Montalcino a fazenda fica a apenas 15 minutos e meia hora a partir das Termas de Rapolano Valdichiana dall'outlet.
Para os interessados em esportes a apenas 5 km não é a manipulação de Mociano que o go-kart.